WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Most certainly have not had better writing than Marvel Studios lol. Don’t let two Deadpool movies basically fool you otherwise.

I also don’t know what Stan Lee’s passing has to do with their scripts. His only actual capacity on the films were his cameos.
you mean to say that during Stan Lee's cameos, he allowed his character works get butchered like the way that the writers are doing now without him?

Youre in here all day and you didnt know that Deadpool and all other X-men related characters reverted back to Marvel Studios/Disney?

giphy.gif
Wow, you really got me there (pun intended). I'll just ask you, if the X-men and Deadpool were part of the MCU universe or Disney made them? which X-men and DeadPool movies have undergone the Disney writer treatment?

Attachments

• rocky brow.gif
    rocky brow.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,109

Marvel Studios Rumored To Be Considering Multi-Season TV Shows For GHOST RIDER, PUNISHER, X-MEN, And More

A new "Marvel Spotlight" banner is expected to be the home for largely standalone projects such as Echo, while we've heard the idea is for showrunners to be hired to take charge of these small screen stories in the same manner as a traditional TV series.

Previously, Marvel Studios had been making them like movies and trying to fix what didn't work in post-production, a costly and complicated approach.

This will likely mean we'll see multi-season TV shows about specific characters rather than largely random stories about superheroes who are introduced and then fade back into the background ('member Moon Knight?).

According to scooper Daniel Richtman, Marvel Studios is considering a number of different characters for these new-style shows, including The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Alpha Flight, The Runaways, Jessica Jones, and select members of the X-Men.

The Punisher and Jessica Jones have already starred in Netflix series, so putting them under the "Marvel Spotlight" banner with a TV-MA rating would make perfect sense.

As for Ghost Rider, fans have been demanding to see the Spirit of Vengeance in the MCU for years now, especially after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Runaways is a little more surprising seeing as they had a three-season run on Hulu and we'd bet on the team being rebooted.

As for Alpha Flight, putting the spotlight on that Canadian team of superheroes - which is closely tied to Wolverine - would be a smart way to take advantage of the many characters Marvel Studios acquired in the Disney/Fox merger.

That also applies to those unspecified X-Men, of course.

i think this is a great idea. in btwn feature films i would love to see these stories continue and characters further develop through series.

Bob been saying the same ish for SW/MCU for years. I don't know how he hasn't been ousted by shareholders by now yet? But he's got it good. Give the same excuses like he's able to identify the problem. "Solve" it by laying off a ton of emplyees. And then add their salaries to his, rinse & repeat. Man is living the American dream.

Speaking of X-Men, I remember I was on a flight somewhere and I saw X-Men First Class as an option for the movie. I wasnt really interested in the Fox X-men stuff at the time but I gave it a watch and let me tell you, that is still one of the best Marvel movies PERIOD. I dont think they can do Professor X and Xavier as well as they did in that one.

X-Men_First_Class_Poster.jpg

Has enough time passed for Marvel to do a X-Men First Class movie in 2026-2027? Or do they skip the origin and go more the 2000 movie route?

Back
Top Bottom