WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

MV5BYTUyNjZkMjEtYmQ5OS00NzljLThiMmQtNWIwNTM1YjUyOWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MzA4NTgw._V1_.jpg
I still never watched this movie cause I know it’s a disgrace.

the most recent One Piece adaptation on Netflix was pretty good

Ive seen a few episodes of the new Avatar its kind of eh

i think its just difficult to squeeze in an arc into one movie or one season series when an arc can have a100 chapters

One Piece was surprisingly done well but they also arent rushing it and if done right and take their time, they could keep it up for 20 series

Avatar is being rushed and episodes becomes full of exposition instead of an actual story arc

Naruto is approximately where I bowed out of anime. Once it switched from cyber/steampunk to high school kids fighting evil, I was done.

I’m assuming you mean from a live action standpoint.
Got to be. If you talking all anime including comics. You sliding a slippery slope. Everyone has their own opinion. And too each it’s own. But anime trumps Stars Wars and Marvel. It’s not even close.

Got to be. If you talking all anime including comics. You sliding a slippery slope. Everyone has their own opinion. And too each it’s own. But anime trumps Stars Wars and Marvel. It’s not even close.

If that were true it would be bigger than Star Wars and Marvel, anime is AEW.

Anime is creepy with fetishes and focuses on kids too much with random panty shots for no reason sprinkled throughout.

A real anime is Fist of the North Star, now thats good anime.

Marvels comics are better than manga, all that black and white illustrations with drawn out storylines about self doubt is annoying.

Anime toys suck too, no articulation like a good Star Wars Black or Marvel Legend figure.

Animes trading cards dont even sell well on the level of Star Wars.

One Rosario Dawson Autographed Card with her arms crossed is more valuable than the entire cast of Naruto, DBZs autographs combined.

Animes products are all cheaply made and counterfeit.

Anime Cons are minor league compared to the Star Wars conventions.

Anime doesnt even have its own thread on NT.

Last edited:
i just realized the best way to fight Disney Marvel, Star Wars bashing is just bash Anime.

Us Marvel people we feel untouchable since DP and Wolverine.

Cause we back and we back on top.

We feel like if the Lakers signed Luka and Steph.

Cause we pretty much did with DP and Wolverine.

MARVEL FOREVERRRREERER!!!!

I mean that very well could have been the case then Major’s situation happened

Apparently from what others have said in here, that person is legit & he/she posted that today, so based of that I'm assuming they are going forward with Kang.

But a few pages ago THR reported they are working to re-write him out of the storyline in the below article.

PO

Back
Top Bottom