WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Damn…. I didn’t know I’d be on this side of the internet:
1712189183625.jpeg
Marvel gotta accept that the female movie goer don’t give a damn about comic book movies. Hell, the male movie goer barely cares now. :lol:

Go woke, go broke :smh:

Marvel gotta accept that the female movie goer don’t give a damn about comic book movies. Hell, the male movie goer barely cares now. :lol:

Go woke, go broke :smh:
Also, is the intent to constantly stick it to incels at this point? Because this whole superiority complex the studio keeps shoving on disgruntled fan bases is exhausting. I loved how they proved their point in She-hulk (I thought it was righteous) and was enough to have the last laugh.

Last edited:
Don’t know that actress at all, but man her voice is nasally. As a minority and advocate myself, I find it odd that Marvel/Disney has continuously put its chips on white women to try and make a point.

10 years ago today, the best MCU movie released.

Best?

either they were trying warn us just how stubborn Steve is or just how stupid dude is.. you got a technical problem, maybe give Tony a call when he was the 1st one to warn you about shield

I need to think about where I would rank it but it’s definitely behind me Ironman 1, homecoming, civil war, ragnarok, GOTG 1 and 3 and endgame and infinity war

Need to think if I would rank it ahead of GOTG 2 and other 2 avengers movies

Really glad they brought Karen and Foggy back in the end :pimp:

I remember reading that they hadn't been contacted at all when they first announced that they were bringing back Netflix Daredevil and it was looking like they wouldn't be back.

Really interested in seeing which direction they'll go in and how they'll incorporate him into the larger MCU fold, cameos notwithstanding :lol:

Really glad they brought Karen and Foggy back in the end :pimp:

I remember reading that they hadn't been contacted at all when they first announced that they were bringing back Netflix Daredevil and it was looking like they wouldn't be back.

Really interested in seeing which direction they'll go in and how they'll incorporate him into the larger MCU fold, cameos notwithstanding :lol:

they werent then they got the blowback and had to reshoot the whole series all over again and brought them back

Back
Top Bottom