WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

first she was putting that p on a pedestal, now she shining a light on em

She got the lamp keeping the yambs warm and fragrant
Steamed-Sweet-Potatoes-006.jpg

XmenSNES_boxart.JPG

I have this game somewhere in my closet. It was hard af for a 9 year old lol.
I could see how it's difficult for a nine-year old.

I rented this game back in 94 or 95. Wolverine had a Shoryuken like move that I spammed for the most part. Game wasn't as cray as the Genesis X-Men game (but the SNES game is better graphically, sonically and game play wise).

6. The X-Men’s fighting techniques were terrible. Wolverine stayed running into projectiles. No head movement or lateral movement
Big facts. They just be fightin. I just watched an episode where two flying mutants (forgot their names) picked wolverine up. Wolvering smacked their heads together and bruh just started free fallin.

Big facts. They just be fightin. I just watched an episode where two flying mutants (forgot their names) picked wolverine up. Wolvering smacked their heads together and bruh just started free fallin.
If he isn't charging in he was useless. Son charged head first into attacking Magneto knowing his bones are made of metal. 😂 😂

If Marvel really wanted to change the game, they would hire Sean Love Combs. Redeem team 2.0. If Robert and I’m not talking Kelly can do it. P-Diddy can too.

In Diddy we trust.
Puff Daddy for Galactus
Bad Boys 4 fumbled the bag not making him the villain.

Diddy as the Bad Boys 4 Villain with a remix to "Shake Ya Tailfeather" called "TAKE your Tailfeather" co-produced by Metro with Future and Kendrick instead of Nelly and Murphy Lee on the track.

Back
Top Bottom