WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

youre obviously on team tony

Vision is a (*&^$# character? You do realize thats your man Tonys creation right? :lol:

He's **** because he's way too special. He's cooler in the comics when he's not made out of Vibranium and has a ******* Infinity Stone in his head

But it is good that Team Tony has such a powerhouse on da squad :pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 1802339

Soooo. CW in a nutshell. There's Cap, Bucky and Falcon all chatting it up over thurr, and IM in the other corner all by himself feeling some type of way

Only loyal friend IM has gets dusted

Who was the dude in here who said War Machine can dust Cap's squad by himself

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
youre obviously on team tony

Vision is a (*&^$# character? You do realize thats your man Tonys creation right? :lol:

He's **** because he's way too special. He's cooler in the comics when he's not made out of Vibranium and has a ******* Infinity Stone in his head

But it is good that Team Tony has such a powerhouse on da squad :pimp:

Hearing Vision is supposed to make the switch onto Cap's team.

IM taking that L, b

Last edited:
View media item 1802339

Soooo. CW in a nutshell. There's Cap, Bucky and Falcon all chatting it up over thurr, and IM in the other corner all by himself feeling some type of way

Only loyal friend IM has gets dusted

Who was the dude in here who said War Machine can dust Cap's squad by himself

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hearing Vision is supposed to make the switch onto Cap's team.

IM taking that L, b

Clearly no loyalty on Team Cap

IM and WM finna take that seat on Team Washed next to Kobe.
Fax

People are going to start bringing up lebron excuses and hypotheticals after seeing him get washed on the big screen

"Cap got drafted on a better team"

"Iron man needs more help"

After the trailer hype dies down. I know we had a small discussion before about whose side do you believe politically..

As much as i love cap. I think i do believe in the superhuman registration act

Makes perfect sense. The real reason that I always liked the idea is because they make it a priority to fully train people in the use of their superpowers. As Tony points out, in the comic, doing **** like that has the very real chance to make the person's life not only a lot easier, but them more efficient in the use of their powers overall. He notes that had Spider-Man been trained in the use of his powers that he might have been able to avoid the situation where Gwen Stacy's neck was snapped when his web caught her as she was falling, where it's generally agreed by all that it was the sudden shock of being caught at that speed that killed her. Learning from this experience in how to use his powers better, Peter's later able to save Mary Jane from a similar incident without the unfortunate aftermath.

There are also a lot of people with powers that are destructive as hell. Finding and training them right away is of the highest priority. (Know there've been a few people with the powers to kill people by like touching them and ****) All of this just makes the chances of something bad happening (As happened in the comics) less likely, which is a good thing. The point where I fell off from it in the comic is where they started imprisoning people that didn't want to go along with Registration, which never really made sense to me as most of these people were adults whose identities heroes in Registration already knew anyways. So if the issue was just having the government know who they were that wasn't a problem. Though this was also around the point where the event got weird as different people seemed to have different ideas of everything the Act should entail.

Captain America, again in the comics, also makes a solid point against the act that giving the government the ID's of every single superhero could easily blow up in their faces if a villain get his hands on the database where the information is kept (Which then nearly happens in Dark Reign, after Civil War, when Norman Osborn gains control of S.H.I.E.L.D. and is only prevented due to Tony Stark erasing all the names in the databse.)

Superhumans don't need registering

It was regular humans who ordered the nuke on NY that would've killed a whole city in A1

The Avengers saved a whole city from falling in A2. A superhuman even took a bullet for a kid and died.

No one needs registering, b

:wow: :x :D 8)

3) How is Black Panther able to run faster than Cap ?

:D

Eye see what you did there :lol:

Thanks for explaining the registration act peeps. I dont see how someone who doesnt have your special ability can train you to use it. As a superhero, I dont care if you have my name and abilities. Im sure the villains wont be registering themselves. And I dont like the heroes being automatically drafted and taking orders from the govt just because they have special abilities.

So in summary, if Im understanding all this correctly, Im against the registration act.

#Team_Cap

:wow: :x :D 8)

3) How is Black Panther able to run faster than Cap ?

:D

Eye see what you did there :lol:

Thanks for explaining the registration act peeps. I dont see how someone who doesnt have your special ability can train you to use it. As a superhero, I dont care if you have my name and abilities. Im sure the villains wont be registering themselves. And I dont like the heroes being automatically drafted and taking orders from the govt just because they have special abilities.

So in summary, if Im understanding all this correctly, Im against the registration act.

#Team_Cap

Well for the training, it's really just about thinking of creative ways to test it and figure out how it operates, which scientists have been doing in Marvel for years. Heck, Professor X only has one power, yet trains numerous mutants in how to use theirs. lol he's made a career out of it in fact :nerd:

Just watched the trailer again and I like how they've set up the confrontation. Bucky being targetted especially works for the smaller amount of heroes out there at the moment and then for the smaller scale of this Civil War in comparison to the comics. This film's about to be great

Everyone team Cap until he takes a cap at the end of the movie. Even though it's unlikely to happen. Somebody gotta go in this movie. No low profile QS stuff, I mean big deal guys.

Happy to see that trailer. They really presented IM as the bad guy with his tone.

Cannot wait.

Idk why, but I was kind of expecting more to Black Panther's look? But I do like the helmet/mask he's wearing.

Everyone team Cap until he takes a cap at the end of the movie. Even though it's unlikely to happen. Somebody gotta go in this movie. No low profile QS stuff, I mean big deal guys.

From the trailer, it looks like War Machine is a goner. Too bad, I liked the guy.

Interesting how Black Widow and Hawkeye are on different sides

With Scarlett Witch on team cap, you would think Team Tony will get washed with a quick rinse cycle.

When I saw this, I immediately thought...'If I follow this exact plan, I WILL l look just like Cap."
laugh.gif

Don't think War Machine dies, he just got the arc reactor snatched out his chest and got his *** wooped. That's why Bucky goes for iron mans reactor, he's tryna shut him down. @RobinVanDamn you're theory is correct in terms of Panther. It makes complete sense why he's on iron man's side. I also think Winter Soldier is going to befriend Peter while on the run and Spiderman will come and save Bucky in a dire situation against black panther ............... What do I know though

And if this is anything more than just Civil War as a film name than we all know who should die at the end. Russo's take keen shots of Bucky holding Caps shield.....

Last edited:
^ I know it's bound to happen some day but I just can't see Russo doing that now. But then again that would end CV was a crazy boom if that court scene is the last scene

Last edited:
^ I know it's bound to happen some day but I just can't see Russo doing that now

That someday will be Civil War. A great way to bring in phase 3, will separate all the avengers into their own thing because of his death. Great motivation for spiderman to be a good hero as well if Rogers gets offed and Iron man feels guilty because of it.....

What do I know though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom