WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My initial reaction to the spoilers as I've barricaded myself in the janitors closet at work.

Definitely called that Gamora would be the one to die as the soul stone requires a sacrifice. She won't really be dead as she'll reside in the soul stone for the time being.

Also, this is what I was saying about the Russos. No way all those people die and no one is brought back. Permanent deaths my ***! I took the no alternate realities talk with a grain of salt. Even if you time jump, you're still alternating reality. If Thanos has the time stone, the only way they can even jump through time is with the Quantum Realm.

And I agree that Russos ****ed up with Black Panther and Spider-Man dying in the film. It nullifies the reaction to it as you know they both have upcoming films and will be surely resurrected. You'd figure they'd kill the ones who doesn't have films in the works or without contract extensions. They could've just had T'Challa and Spidey severely injured, knocking them out of A4 for a while. However, I do like how the original team are left alive to live and fight another day.

Yeah I LOVE the idea that it's the OG's that are back in the spotlight. Talk about an epic swan song. Gonna be crazy when Tony and Steve see each other for the first time. Tony gonna be like "leave TWS dead" when its time to bring everyone back. Crazy how Banner doesn't transform into the Hulk after that initial fight with Thanos. So these fools rendered a hulk(or used existing footage) to just put him in the promos. Talk about going to crazy lengths for misdirection

All this spoiler everyone has seen makes sense. From it being Thanos's film. Leaving it to be open ended. But remember, there's a part 2 to this storyline. This is just building the hype to drive you into the next movie with much more suspense than you had for this one. Speculation creates talk. All that intrigue makes you wonder. Grasping you to want to see the next ONE even more!! MONEY IN THE BANK FOR MARVEL ON THE NEXT FILM!! BET THAT!!

i clicked on the spoilers :smh:

if spidey and panther get offed, i agree that it does give a false sense of danger since they have movies coming out. on the other hand, the magnitude of the death of the next wave avengers shows the power of thanos. if shown correctly it can be ok but probably would of left spidey and panther injured not dead.

i clicked on the spoilers :smh:

if spidey and panther get offed, i agree that it does give a false sense of danger since they have movies coming out. on the other hand, the magnitude of the death of the next wave avengers shows the power of thanos. if shown correctly it can be ok but probably would of left spidey and panther injured not dead.

Almost 100% guaranteed that all these 'dead' people will be revived in the sequel. This is a PG-13 movie after all plus they'll find some way to unravel/roll back time.

The Russo’s gotta prepare for the backlash with this Hulk nonsense. How they flub up the third go round man. This is ridiculous.

Y’all wild for being disappointed already :lol:

IW isn’t the end of phase 3; Avengers 4 is. That’s the movie we should actually be waiting for.

What. What happen to hulk? Spoiler

Hulk only appears on the Asgardian ship. Once he gets sent to earth Banner can turn into Hulk for the rest of the film. Hulk we see running in the money shot in Wakanda is misdirection. He isn’t really there :smh:

It's not. It's just lame.

I’m the last person to want to sound the alarm on this but you gotta know if I’m saying this then something has gone awry. Come Monday it may not be pleasant in here :smh: I can’t believe this is happening.

Y’all wild for being disappointed already :lol:

IW isn’t the end of phase 3; Avengers 4 is. That’s the movie we should actually be waiting for.

It’s the brand I’m worried about. RT scores post around 5pm today. What do we do if the score is in the high 80’s low 90’s before the movie even releases? What does that mean for Marvel studios if IW doesn’t make as much as A1?? These seem frivolous to worry about but if the culmination film doesn’t live up to the hype and the film that was labeled self contained obviously is a 2 part story, General audiences will be highly vocal and we will finally see the decline of the MCU. I’m not ready for that. I don’t even know how you promote A4 at this point. What are your selling points? I’m holding out hope that the execution is insanely good but that still doesn’t take away from the overall plot which sounds......pointless :smh:

cas.gif

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    33 KB · Views: 5
Lame you overreacting bruh. 80s is really good for this movie considering all the juggling with actors they have. They tryna give so many people screen time.

Back
Top Bottom