WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I just wanna see everyone on screen just like the comic books. Period. Pay homage to the the comics and true fans Feige!

Wow, they're already done filming Far From Home? Time flies.

I guess I caught the last day. I was driving and saw a whole bunch of commotion and a camera crew. I knew it had to be a movie everyone knew. I saw the paper posted on a light pole for a movie titled "Bosco". Came home and googled it, and it is actually the production code name for Spiderman.

How they gonna market the Spiderman sequel when it only comes out a couple months after A4 and he's still presumed dead?
I don't think Marvel gives AF about keeping the fact that spidey is alive a secret

They just did a recently public movie shoot with Tom Holland and Zendaya in NY for a lot of passerbys to see.

43817394_156384488649515_6210552543658708745_n.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't think Marvel gives AF about keeping the fact that spidey is alive a secret

They just did a recently public movie shoot with Tom Holland and Zendaya in NY for a lot of passerbys to see.

Word. At some point, you just gotta stop spoon feeding the "ignorant" masses and just stick to the plan and let them figure it out along the way:lol:

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 Production Reportedly Delayed Until 2021; Working Title Revealed

According to Production Weekly, GOTG Vol. 3 is not scheduled to commence production until February 2021, which means the movie may not hit theaters until late 2022 at the earliest. In addition, the working title has been revealed as "Hot Christmas" which may suggest a festive setting.

As far as we know, Marvel stills intends to use Gunn's original script.

Wow. That's a long wait. dc should try and finish up gunn's suicide squad to release around the same time.

Marvel hasn't paid homage to the comics to you??

Look everyone has their opinions and favorite moments in Marvel, and yes they have done some remarkable things to pay homage to parts of the comics. I get i see it. But me being a kid in the 90's and all me and my older brother did was go to local comic book stores on the daily to read comics and collect old school Fleer Ultra Marvel cards, I want to see the whole Marvel Universe together all in one screen; that's the ultimate of ultimates right there. Mutants from X-men,F4, Silver surfer, Mister Sinister, you name it. Yeah it's been talked about since the beginning but I still want that. I don't think there's any issue with that. So that being said i can't wait til this deal is done.

marvel-90s.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom