WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

rewound it to the fight

to look if throg was there, cant find him but did notice that politicians lokis army are lso all lokis? wtf :lol:

i noticed the dude with the handle bar horns but didnt he was loki then used that green power
he can be seen as they enter the bunker, right under Mjolnir in a jar

E64B4855-1011-4B7B-9AE1-35D31FD7D469.jpeg
:wow:

rewound it to the fight

to look if throg was there, cant find him but did notice that politicians lokis army are lso all lokis? wtf :lol:

i noticed the dude with the handle bar horns but didnt he was loki then used that green power

remember they said Lokis are survivors, so i guess that meant that only Lokis survive there lol. Plus throughout time they're prob the only ones who get consistently thrown into the Void for being variants. also, not surprised they all turned on each other :lol:

thorloki.png

looks like a mini-Thor but can't make out if it's a frog (but it jumps like one). label = Thor 365?

remember they said Lokis are survivors, so i guess that meant that only Lokis survive there lol. Plus throughout time they're prob the only ones who get consistently thrown into the Void for being variants. also, not surprised they all turned on each other :lol:

thorloki.png

looks like a mini-Thor but can't make out if it's a frog (but it jumps like one). label = Thor 365?

mobius did survive so other can avoid alioth

i dont know how they do it but i cant screencap d+ from the ipad

mobius did survive so other can avoid alioth

i dont know how they do it but i cant screencap d+ from the ipad

assuming time passes the same in the Void as in the TVA, he's only been there for like an hour+ lol. dude has wheels and so he's safe from goliath for the time being.

What a great episode.
THANOS COPTER!!!!
Throg!!!!
The Easter eggs in this episode was epic. Saw the head of The Living Tribunal and Ronan’s ship. Damn, damn, I hope we get a post credit scene of Throg getting out of the Jar and possessing Mjolnir.

It's multiple realities, one sacred timeline.

Each variant has a specific end point in their reality, when they step off the path they cause a Nexus Event.

Our Loki's end was suppose to be at Thanos' hands, but he stole the Tesaract.

Classic Loki was to live his days in exhile never longing for his family, but he missed Thor.

Kid Loki wasnt suppose to kill Thor, but he did.

Sylvie I guess was destined to be evil, but she wanted to be a hero.

Why this bothers whoever runs the TVA?

We will find out in ep. 6, but from what I am guessing is whoever is running this, clips these branches, so they never crossover one another and pose a threat to whatever they are trying to hold on to.

This is all possible because whoever is controlling this, lives on the edge of the end of time. So they know everything that has happened already, in every reality.

For those who don't get it.

Edit: This is a theory, but I think the Thanos in the Thanos Copter DID NOT tell Deadpool who he was while he was sitting in the cockpit, thus causing a Nexus event.

Last edited:
Aight, have to wait for the last episode to fully cement it, but THIS is probably the dopest project Marvel has put out, what a beautiful story arc for Loki, this show has made pretty much every other character in the McU pretty shallow, classic Loki went out like a G! Where did kid Loki go? The Mobvious good bye had me in my feels, Loki finally accepting love, this show is beyond well written...can’t wait for next week, just reveal Kang behind all this and wrap it up, maybe a lead up to Spider-Man as I’m sure the delay in a trailer is because of some spoiler to this show and Silvye better stay in the MCU for good

It was at the beginning and then followed up by Throg....episode was truly nuts, gave off some Ragnorak vibes

Back
Top Bottom