WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The nerds in here are spinning their wheels lol

99 percent of y’all will be wrong all on counts.

I wouldn’t be mad if they save Toby and Andrews actual in screen appearance for when the movie drops, as much as I’d love to see them now, would love to experience that first hand opening night.

Movie is gonna be crazy AF!

I was tellin the wife bout Doc Strange “He wouldn’t jus make a spell like that.”then went on and said “Wait, is this a variant of Strange?” Me and her mind was blown after that lol

Can’t wait for this!

I wonder how public Mysterio’s multiverse backstory was in FFH. Cuz if it was, once all hell breaks loose for real, that’s gonna give Mysterio even more public support.

trailer had its moments but was low key mid.

no way thats this timelines strange to pull off the spell knowing the ramifications. dope to see doc oct byke. need tobey, andrew, dafoe, jamie and sandman for the chaos. although trailer was mid, body is ready.

The amount of things you missed in this trailer to call it "mid" let's us all know. Your body isn't ready.

I sincerely hope that the old Sony villains only play small roles here. But since we don’t have any casting info for another villain they are probably it. I just think it’s weak for Tom’s first interaction with all these characters to be versions from another universe. I could live with some multiversal jobbers but Ock and Gobby need to be major.

I wouldn’t be mad if they save Toby and Andrews actual in screen appearance for when the movie drops, as much as I’d love to see them now, would love to experience that first hand opening night.

Knowing what we know in here about the movie, I wouldn't mind it either.

Buuut, you know Marvel won't be able to help themselves when that second trailer drops.

I sincerely hope that the old Sony villains only play small roles here. But since we don’t have any casting info for another villain they are probably it. I just think it’s weak for Tom’s first interaction with all these characters to be versions from another universe. I could live with some multiversal jobbers but Ock and Gobby need to be major.
I get where you're coming from. Especially since they knocked it out the park with Vulture and Mysterio.

I feel like the mid credits or final end credits scene is going to reveal some other villain as the one that brought this pseudo sinister six together. MCU Osborn or that'll be D'Onofrio's Kingpin.

Man after all the leaks and internet chatter, the trailer didn’t really tell me anything other than its all Strange’s fault. :lol: With heros like these, its no wonder Marvel kills off all their villains.

I'm really glad I didn't watch that bootleg leak. The wait was totally worth it, & I can't think of any other "teaser trailer" that was this good, this long, or got me this hyped. I'm soooo excited

Seems awfully unlike Strange to just cast a spell like that?

E9jSB-YWEAQfiIz

E9jSCRZX0B0ypQq

Beyond that, he’s a pretty arrogant guy, no?

Back
Top Bottom