WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Fox didnt even want to follow the comics, people were banned from reading or having them on set.
The MCU proved you dont have to follow the comics word for word just make it good and show some respect. Hindsight we know the latter wasn't something Mr. Singer was into.

The MCU proved you dont have to follow the comics word for word just make it good and show some respect. Hindsight we know the latter wasn't something Mr. Singer was into.

Yea, I dont believe in following the comics 100%, but its good to use as a basis vs nothing at all and look we have magic.

Hopefully they make Dr. Doom good, cause he was a GOOF in the Fantastic 4 movies.

MCU may not have followed comics word for word but they indeed touched on some key concepts from them.
Yea they changed up some of the characters involved and the exact nature of their involvement but they definitely used key story arcs as the foundation of a lot of the movie storylines.

I have this issue somewhere in my closet. Looking back the Fatal Attractions story had a really big impact on the future.
I opened my closet to see if my X-Men/Wolverine comic box could be pulled out and find this issue...I closed the closet lolol.

But some of these comic sites that specialize in variant covers are re-releasing the foil variant of this issue. $40 is bit much, but if anyone it, link is below.

I love how Marvel just straight showing Wolverine in the yellow and blue and not hiding it or a surprise. Fox thought it would look corny but fans ain’t batting an eye and excited af.

They really thought black leather would be better.

Being that it was the first live-action X-Men movie, I'm sure people were happy for what it was. I know they adopted the outfit's for a little bit during Grant Morrison's run, but we all know the Jim Lee 91 X-Men is what everyone wants to see.

Yea, at the time, I wasn't mad at the black leather at all. In 2000 it made sense, it was the end of the 90s EXTREME era.

Being that it was the first live-action X-Men movie, I'm sure people were happy for what it was. I know they adopted the outfit's for a little bit during Grant Morrison's run, but we all know the Jim Lee 91 X-Men is what everyone wants to see.

Everybody involved with the false advertising, pre-movie, with these suits should be fired. Had everyone HYPED and this was literally the last 3 seconds of the movie :smh: :rofl:

XMen.JPG

Back
Top Bottom