WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Bryan Singer and Fox in the mud :lol: :smh:

The suit looks great in live action :pimp:, glad they're putting to bed that dumb *** false narrative right before we get MCU X-Men

really looking forward to him wearing the mask too, i hope its not just a joke where he wears it for 2 seconds then tosses it
1714685880103.jpeg

Everybody involved with the false advertising, pre-movie, with these suits should be fired. Had everyone HYPED and this was literally the last 3 seconds of the movie :smh: :rofl:

XMen.JPG
This was on the same level of fake hype as the opening sequence of BumbleBee. Smh.

Hogan would probably no sell against Cap. Amirite Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Hogan would be like,

"Sam Wilson, brother, back in the day brother, me and Isaiah Thomas brother, we teamed up brother, The Black Captain America and The White American Hero brother, against the Iron Sheik brother and the Crimson Guardian brother, so dont tell me what it takes to be a Real American Brother, I used the WCW Title to pick Sam Rodgers out that Ice brother with my bare hands brother while his Woman Peggy Clinton was trying to get down my pants brother while Bucky Rodgers was hunting us brother and Saddam Hussein was dropping Bombs over Baghdad Brother, Sgt Slaughter was on my a** brother, SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO when youre stuck in Pipers Pit brother, are you going to use Falcon wings or Eagles wings to restore Old Glory brother?!"

reynolds wears his mask a lot of the time. We know what hugh looks like, need to see wolverine kill a bunch of goons while wearing his mask.

i was gon' say, ryan reynolds got that mask on all the time, you can even see in the trailer

spidey too

wolverine is actually akin to bats when it comes to masks, you can still the bottom half of his face

it just became a big deal with wolverine because its his signature look and fox avoided it at all costs

Those characters are defined by their masks. Plus DP has a disfigured face so RR’s dashing good looks wouldn’t matter.

They made sure to find a way to take Cap’s mask off early in the OG Avengers. I’m surprised he had it on in all of EG.

Plus lettuce be cereal Wolverines mask with the black “wings” wouldn’t translate well to live action imo. Would have to make them smaller and more angled to the side/back.

nah, reason was "A-list stars" wont wear masks

we way past that

no need to preemtively defend marvel in case they dont do it :lol: they need to be slandered if they dont do it the same way fox was

the self funded wolverine v predator fan made vid proved the mask can look good and work

nah, reason was "A-list stars" wont wear masks

we way past that

no need to preemtively defend marvel in case they dont do it :lol: they need to be slandered if they dont do it the same way fox was

the self funded wolverine v predator fan made vid proved the mask can look good and work

those “wings” are OD big, I do like the positioning though. Make them smaller and I’m on board.

nah that mask is fine

also, they did have reynold off of the mask more than he is on one actually :lol:

but once the action started, he and his stunt doubles are back on the mask

not sure why this cant be the same with wolverine

Back
Top Bottom