WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

RR isn't wearing the Deadpool mask as much as y'all think he is although it is plenty.

What I meant by it works for iron man/batman is that there's a balance in their alter egos. People are just as intrigued by Bruce as they are the caped crusader. Same thing can be said about RDJ's Tony.

It ain't defending marvel when it's happened for every type of comic/hero movie that involved a major character and high profile actor.

and people are also as intrigued with logan as they are with wolverine

i mean why are we acting like we are asking for hugh to rock the mask for 2.3 hour straight in the movie?

and honestly at this point, i wouldnt be surprised if some scenes in the trailer, wolvy would have his mask whether is cgi'd in for the film, cgid out for the trailer or they just did multiple shots with and without a mask then its a huge surprise in the film

i still believe in feige and he'll give us what we want, also wouldnt be surprised if this is one thing he tried to get singer to do way back when, the xmens are his favorite iirc so he is going to deliver on it

Every spider-man movie we saw more of Peter than we did SM. Hell, each one had him fighting with out the mask at some point :lol:. We watched Norman beat the dog ****outta Peter in highrise apartment without his mask. Andrew's SM saves MJ without the mask in the same film. It's just the norm in these films.

I say all this as someone who would LOVE for us to get more screen time with these characters wearing their respective mask.

As far as the majority, I disagree with that. Comic purest? Absolutely but we all know thats not what any of these movies are for.

what?

the whole foxverse is centered on logan, he is by far the fan favorite in the xmen and most popular, dude had 3 solo films outside of the other xmen films with the focus on him

and everyone been wanting him to wear the mask for decades

its not even argument that wolverine was more popular than most (if not all) of the avengers before the mcu

And he didn't wear the mask in ONE of those films. He's the centerpiece because Wolverine is the most popular amongst casual fans. Keyword here is casual fans who most arent aware of the depth of Logan. Casual fans know Peter Parker/Bruce Wayne just as well as SM/Batman.

Every spider-man movie we saw more of Peter than we did SM. Hell, each one had him fighting with out the mask at some point :lol:. We watched Norman beat the dog ****outta Peter in highrise apartment without his mask. Andrew's SM saves MJ without the mask in the same film. It's just the norm in these films.

I say all this as someone who would LOVE for us to get more screen time with these characters wearing their respective mask.

again this doesnt make sense

no one is saying wolvering should have the mask on the whole film, just have him wear the mask for more than a minute, let him get some action with it on

this argument is moot because people just asking for the same amount os screen time as spidey, dp, im, etc... hell we'll even take less, we just need to see him with it on

And he didn't wear the mask in ONE of those films. He's the centerpiece because Wolverine is the most popular amongst casual fans. Keyword here is casual fans who most arent aware of the depth of Logan. Casual fans know Peter Parker/Bruce Wayne just as well as SM/Batman.

because fox was an idiot with a director that is as dumb as them :lol:

go back to the grave gambit, you george costanzad on a high note IN EP5 and shoulda just left it at that

I8iMoT.gif

Last edited:
Nobody said you wouldn't see him with it, I just dont see them doing it as much as people are expecting.

Maybe (hopefully) they do a fan service and surprise folks but I doubt it.

Nobody said you wouldn't see him with it, I just dont see them doing it as much as people are expecting.

Maybe (hopefully) they do a fan service and surprise folks but I doubt it.

people just want it to be a few minutes for action, theres also gon be wolverine variants so those dudes could have different mask colors too (hopefully)

seeing some dude in just a ripped bandana would be a nice easter egg

1714703930601.png

That’s how it was in the comics iirc. She was impersonating her.

Oh yeah, i remember! Thanks for that! Before you mentioned that I was thinking though, Val Cooper is the head of relations between mutants and humans and Mystique has issues with identifying as normal and a mutant, it makes sense her witnessing all this has brought her back to the mutant side and freed Magneto.

Also she faked her death in the og series to save Nightcrawler and Rogue, everyone assumes shes dead.

If Hugh Jackman rocking that goofy comic-inspired hairstyle worked for yall for the past two decades, there’s no reason a mask wouldn’t work.

Yall mean iconic hairstyle.

Cause if it was goofy, no one would care to see Logan on screen, in the games, in the comics, on tv, as toys, on trading cards, etc..

Goofy is Drake.
That hair is cool in the comics/animation, but it's goofy in real life man LOL! It's like the DBZ hair is cool in the anime but if they went too crazy on live action it would look ridiculous.

However, I agree. Drake is goofy af. Kendrick with the 6:16 in LA today :smokin

Since there is no time travel in the next 2 episodes.
Apocalypse gonna go to the xmansion. Dig up ol Remy body. Then we will get Death going into season 2. New Horseman alert.

What I hope is that we see tons of variants from the various multiverse. Something that I wish Doctor Strange 2 explored a little bit more. And with the rumors of variant wolverines showing up
Supposedly with Henry Cavill playing variant, Channing Tatum have a role as a Gambit, and the first appearance of the MCU Wolverine
I would like to think we would see the mask on screen much more.

The whole mask thing is all about the actors and being seen. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had it written in their contract that their face would be shown more than when they had their mask/helmet.

Back
Top Bottom