WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Not doing all that because I don't know what he did, but I hope he has some input through whenever they end the story.

Damn I thought Cap was coming out this year the way they've been pushing it.

Pushing it is one way to put it…

Original principle photography started March 21st of 2023 and ended June 30th of 2023…About 3 months or so…Rumors of issues with the film testing very poorly, that it was “problematic”, and even that they totally needed to remove the main villains which were the Serpant Society…

Those rumors not withstanding, “extensive reshoots” start this month and will run through August…About 3 months or so…AND they brought in a whole new writing team at the end of last year to “refine” the script for the reshoots…

They’re basically re-filming this thing…

Last edited:
I rememeber before Civil War, Frank Grillo made a post on twitter giving us a preview of his Crossbones amour and saying something like "me and Captain America gonna be throwing down all over this film, cant wait for yall to see it!!"

Dude got killed in the first 10 minutes
I don't know what dirt he had on Feige, but seeing him listed as an executive producer in IW/Endgame was interesting lol.

vlcsnap-2024-05-08-06h19m13s467.png

in-x-men-25-magneto-rips-out-the-adamantium-out-of-v0-a4bkstkq2x2a1.jpg

This just how my mind be when **** like this goes down but a global EMP like that means he shut the power off for every hospital on the planet. Every person hooked up to a machine or in the middle of surgery or anything that needed power to help keep them stable or alive is dead. Pretty sure backup generators ain’t working either.

Not to mention the amount of planes falling out the sky :lol:

Back
Top Bottom