Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

Grrrr. The old site used to send all emails so I could read it in an offline app. Does anyone know a way to be able to do that via RSS maybe?

I have a question.... where is the option to edit our signatures... i have looked everywhere on profile edit and i don't see it anywhere or is it just me?

Sorry to post this again - but is anyone having issues with receiving email via watched threads? I only get one or two and then don't get any more. The message looks like it says that I have to read the message via the board to get any more messages - is this true?

Yes, our new system only sends you an email once to let you know there's new content. Once you visit the site and read the content, our system will send you another email notification between 5-10 minutes off you're not active on the site. This is to help with the overloading with email notifications. Our old platform was pretty aggressive at sending email notifications.

Grrrr. The old site used to send all emails so I could read it in an offline app. Does anyone know a way to be able to do that via RSS maybe?

What's the offline app? Maybe I can help you find a solution. Yes, I believe our new platform has integrated RSS feeds but we haven't looked into how a user may subscribe to an RSS feed (yet). I'll edit this post once I find out more information on how to utilize RSS feeds. Thanks!

Excellent thanks! I was using Opera Mail and the old site used to send every message (or close to it) to my email account which I could then read via traditional email client. But an RSS feed would also work. Appreciate your looking into it!

Yes, our new system only sends you an email once to let you know there's new content. Once you visit the site and read the content, our system will send you another email notification between 5-10 minutes off you're not active on the site. This is to help with the overloading with email notifications. Our old platform was pretty aggressive at sending email notifications.

The only notification I cared for on the old system and benefited myself and other members was the "someone @ mention" and "someone quoted your post" emails.

Will we ever see this return?

Excellent thanks! I was using Opera Mail and the old site used to send every message (or close to it) to my email account which I could then read via traditional email client. But an RSS feed would also work. Appreciate your looking into it!

Sending you a PM for more information. Please check and respond. Thanks!

The only notification I cared for on the old system and benefited myself and other members was the "someone @ mention" and "someone quoted your post" emails.

Will we ever see this return?

How do I view a threads photo album? I.e. All the images that were posted in a thread.

That's a great question. You can definitely do a search and see all the photos that match that thread title. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you!

Where's the "Go to First Unread Post" on the mobile site?

Would make navigating threads I already have open in tabs much easier.

If you have a thread open in a tab, do you see "Go to First Unread" to the right of the page numbers? I'm on a desktop now, not sure if that's on mobile.

Well, unless the staff have a solution...the next best thing is to keep a tab open with your "watched threads." Refresh that, and all threads with unread posts will pop up and you tap on the thread and it automatically takes you to the first unread post.

I prefer that to the alert system, at least.

That's a great question. You can definitely do a search and see all the photos that match that thread title. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you!

So i did a search for air max 97 under search> search media because I'm trying to see all the images that have been posted on that thread thru one location or album. It finds a bunch of images from all different threads that i presume have the keyword air max 97 in the naming of the file or something.
None of them have a thumbnail in the search result but a black box and then when you click on it does it show the image.
The ones that do show from the air max 97 thread are not in order by most recent although i have that filter checked on.
On the old site when you click on an image it would open up in a new window where you could just click an arrow and scroll thru all the other images from that thread. It was so simple.

I'm on mobile running the latest ios 10.3.3 if that matters

Getting more and more used to it and I like lots of the new features, like quote alert. Wish the 'likes' displayed as strictly numerical and you could click for details instead of all the names listed. Just takes up so much space.

Is there a way to view more than 20 topics on the page?

Are we not able to have .gifs as avis anymore? Just tried uploading a .gif and it seemed to work, but it's only showing a still first frame as my avi.

It used to be that you can view more posts in 1 page but now the new update limit u to less posts per page? Is there a workaround for that?

is the old platform feature that had a tab on the bottom right that shows "x new posts" removed completely?

or will it be added in the future?

Back
Top Bottom