Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

I havent been able to upload a picture no mo...when choose the file screen doesnt do nothing after

Yo meth, NT is the only website that doesn't work on my phone. On or off wifi, good or bad signal. This website constantly directs me to somewhwre else i dont choose.

It was running smooth after the switch but immediately stopped working.

I havent been able to upload a picture no mo...when choose the file screen doesnt do nothing after

Hi there, thanks for the note. Can you be specific and tell me what steps you're taking and what device you're using so I can help diagnose? Thanks!

Yo meth, NT is the only website that doesn't work on my phone. On or off wifi, good or bad signal. This website constantly directs me to somewhwre else i dont choose.

It was running smooth after the switch but immediately stopped working.

Hello, can you PM me the site that it redirects you to? Since we switched, we haven't made significant changes outside of how the site looks (i.e. advertisements). I'd like to help but I need the URL of the site you're being directed to. Thanks!

Random question. Is there a way to see your likes by post? The other day I had an increase in likes but didnt know what post it came from and I was curious.

Thank you for the response. The old NT, you could simply click your total likes under your name in any thread. Thank you for directing me.

If anyone has recently or is currently experiencing high volumes of emails from all watched threads and would like to keep the emails at minimum,

go to "preferences" located top right corner, click on the three dots, then preferences, then uncheck the first and the third boxes and it should stop all the emails from flooding your email inboxes

IMG_6828.JPG

Last edited:
Hello, can you PM me the site that it redirects you to? Since we switched, we haven't made significant changes outside of how the site looks (i.e. advertisements). I'd like to help but I need the URL of the site you're being directed to. Thanks!

I don't know how to PM i dont get that option when i click your name.

As far as being redirected, i get redirected to the home page when i choose to go to watched threads or anything really. Sometimes i go directly to where i want to go....but after numerous attempts and about 5 minutes worth of refreshing or trying again.

Heres one error message i get.

Well nevermind, i can choose what pic i want to upload but it won't process.

How do I embed a video at a specific start time?

I know how to embed by posting a video's url but don't know how to get it to start at a specific time.

How do I embed a video at a specific start time?

I know how to embed by posting a video's url but don't know how to get it to start at a specific time.

For Youtube videos follow these steps:

1. FF the video to the desired time
2. Right click on the video and a menu should pop
3. Click on the 'Copy video URL at current time' option
4. Paste the video URL in Media tab and it should embed at the desired time

For Youtube videos follow these steps:

1. FF the video to the desired time
2. Right click on the video and a menu should pop
3. Click on the 'Copy video URL at current time' option
4. Paste the video URL in Media tab and it should embed at the desired time
Only way to do this is on desktop right? Not mobile?

I was on page 1 of the music forum and I saw a Mystikal released from prison thread and Fab where the money goes. I thought I was trippin for a second. This happened in the General forum as well.

I tried doing it with seconds and it didn't work. Woukdve never thought to type 2m

Thanks.

newb here, I don't have the ability to post in a thread and was wondering how do I go about it.

newb here, I don't have the ability to post in a thread and was wondering how do I go about it.

Hello, welcome to NikeTalk! Glad to have you here. Question: what area are you trying to post in? We have restrictions in certain areas for new users so that maybe the reason why you cannot post (yet).

Back
Top Bottom