Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Kim Jong Il altered the game of basketball.
He introduced an abomination of a scoring system which includes:

3 points for a dunk
4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net
negative 1 point for missing a free throw
8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds

If that isn't grounds to take this madman down, then I don't know what is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

man this is interesting,in an arcade basketball kinda way
sounds
roll.gif
. i want to see this happen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Stern needs to make this happen because this +%!% would be WILD

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

On the hypothetical topic of WWIII,If there where to be a ww3,my bet would be on North Korea starting war with an ally such as Japan and South Korea that would get the U.S. involved but then you would have China and maybe Russia,Iran having North Korea's back which would bring in other Nations to back us up. Basically the major nuclear powers against each other but I still think once a nuke is used,there would be no end.Countries would retaliate with more Nukes and keep on blowing each other up till there's nothing left because there would be no reason to just call a truce after being nuked.
Exactly how it would go down if it did. I highly doubt any country would try and take on another country with a legit arsenal like China, Russia or America, so if North Korea attacks a small country that's when stuff will go down. And since it seems to be on the verge, it could very well happen. Then the US joins in, then China and others. And I honestly think that if the major powers are involved, nukes will be used. And as soon as one nuke is used, all of them are used.

It's unfortunate because even though the US has like 5000 nukes, all it takes is one to devastate a region. So all the weapons in the world can't save us if one lands here.

Is China allied with North Korea though?

On the hypothetical topic of WWIII,If there where to be a ww3,my bet would be on North Korea starting war with an ally such as Japan and South Korea that would get the U.S. involved but then you would have China and maybe Russia,Iran having North Korea's back which would bring in other Nations to back us up. Basically the major nuclear powers against each other but I still think once a nuke is used,there would be no end.Countries would retaliate with more Nukes and keep on blowing each other up till there's nothing left because there would be no reason to just call a truce after being nuked.
Exactly how it would go down if it did. I highly doubt any country would try and take on another country with a legit arsenal like China, Russia or America, so if North Korea attacks a small country that's when stuff will go down. And since it seems to be on the verge, it could very well happen. Then the US joins in, then China and others. And I honestly think that if the major powers are involved, nukes will be used. And as soon as one nuke is used, all of them are used.

It's unfortunate because even though the US has like 5000 nukes, all it takes is one to devastate a region. So all the weapons in the world can't save us if one lands here.

Funny how when something like this, everyone thinks they are General Patton. Does the US want a war with NK? Not really. However, since the cease fire, we've been waiting to finish the job. We just can't go in unprovoked. For those of you who are saying the US won't win that war, it all depends on how you view winning. But if the !+## really hits the fan, the fact of the matter is that the country of NK will never be the same again, and the US will continue to be the US that it has.

Funny how when something like this, everyone thinks they are General Patton. Does the US want a war with NK? Not really. However, since the cease fire, we've been waiting to finish the job. We just can't go in unprovoked. For those of you who are saying the US won't win that war, it all depends on how you view winning. But if the !+## really hits the fan, the fact of the matter is that the country of NK will never be the same again, and the US will continue to be the US that it has.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

We are due for a butt whooping after all these years of being a cocky @#@ country that no one like
China won't.  Our existence from a financial standpoint is too great for them to end us.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

We are due for a butt whooping after all these years of being a cocky @#@ country that no one like
China won't.  Our existence from a financial standpoint is too great for them to end us.

Some of you are real cocky when it comes to other militaries. You're severely underestimating the capabilities of China,North Korea etc. North Korea's whole culture is centered around their military,sort of a way of life so not only would you have nuclear weapons but you would also have soldiers that have been training most of their lives. China has the most man power and best believe they would put up a good fight with anyone. I still think that if the U.S. used their full potential,no country on Earth would dare try to mess with them. If their was this "war on terrorism" back in the 80's,best believe Reagan would have blown Iraq,Afghanistan off the map but now their worried of the negative responses form the rest of the world.

I'm sure there are other countries with better ground troops, I mean just look at the friendly fire rates since we've been in Iraq, and Afganistan. It may have a lot to due with the way troops are babied, and all that call of duty they play.
But when it comes to our Technology, our Naval power, and Aircrafts We're unmatched. We have weapons on deck, something you guys have never even seen that are just collecting dust in government facilities. Fully functioning prototypes that never got government funding just chilling in a warehouse someplace in Idaho. Tanks upon, tanks upon tanks. You just do not understand how much stuff we have wasting away, ready to be used, crying to be used.

Some of you are real cocky when it comes to other militaries. You're severely underestimating the capabilities of China,North Korea etc. North Korea's whole culture is centered around their military,sort of a way of life so not only would you have nuclear weapons but you would also have soldiers that have been training most of their lives. China has the most man power and best believe they would put up a good fight with anyone. I still think that if the U.S. used their full potential,no country on Earth would dare try to mess with them. If their was this "war on terrorism" back in the 80's,best believe Reagan would have blown Iraq,Afghanistan off the map but now their worried of the negative responses form the rest of the world.

I'm sure there are other countries with better ground troops, I mean just look at the friendly fire rates since we've been in Iraq, and Afganistan. It may have a lot to due with the way troops are babied, and all that call of duty they play.
But when it comes to our Technology, our Naval power, and Aircrafts We're unmatched. We have weapons on deck, something you guys have never even seen that are just collecting dust in government facilities. Fully functioning prototypes that never got government funding just chilling in a warehouse someplace in Idaho. Tanks upon, tanks upon tanks. You just do not understand how much stuff we have wasting away, ready to be used, crying to be used.

Originally Posted by scshift

Yea,China is North Koreas biggest trading and economic partner and China has supported the North since the Korean war where they fought with them. China has always backed North Korea but the relationship is becoming more strained with the North becoming reckless and isolating themselves from the rest of the world even more and with the U.S. being one of China's biggest economic partners and with them becoming more friendly with the States.

Finally someone understands that once nukes are used,there will be no end.

May Aliens help us all
laugh.gif

jk

Originally Posted by scshift

Yea,China is North Koreas biggest trading and economic partner and China has supported the North since the Korean war where they fought with them. China has always backed North Korea but the relationship is becoming more strained with the North becoming reckless and isolating themselves from the rest of the world even more and with the U.S. being one of China's biggest economic partners and with them becoming more friendly with the States.

Finally someone understands that once nukes are used,there will be no end.

May Aliens help us all
laugh.gif

jk

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Yea,the U.S. may not have the best trained personnel but there's no doubting your technological and aeronautical military capabilities. Enough fire power to take over the world if you guys wanted
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Yea,the U.S. may not have the best trained personnel but there's no doubting your technological and aeronautical military capabilities. Enough fire power to take over the world if you guys wanted
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

This pretty much sums up every ones counter argument that has faith in Americas government.

And Yukmouths chorus on this paints the picture for North Korea, China, Russia, and Cuba

did you really just post a yukmouth song during this sophisticated conversation

laugh.gif
 thats what i said

This pretty much sums up every ones counter argument that has faith in Americas government.

And Yukmouths chorus on this paints the picture for North Korea, China, Russia, and Cuba

laugh.gif
 thats what i said

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]who has better [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]trained[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]troops than[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] we do? honestly think about what you just said.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have a defense budget larger than the NEXT 14 COUNTRIES COMBINED. Apart from maybe Britain the United States can provide its troops with the best training in the world.  Again, conventional war (without nukes) the United States would dominate. Countries wouldnt even be able to leave their shores. The United States navy is 17 times larger (by tonnage) than the rest of the worlds navies combined. You really dont understand the power of the United States in conventional warfare.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]who has better [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]trained[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]troops than[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] we do? honestly think about what you just said.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have a defense budget larger than the NEXT 14 COUNTRIES COMBINED. Apart from maybe Britain the United States can provide its troops with the best training in the world.  Again, conventional war (without nukes) the United States would dominate. Countries wouldnt even be able to leave their shores. The United States navy is 17 times larger (by tonnage) than the rest of the worlds navies combined. You really dont understand the power of the United States in conventional warfare.[/font]

Yes, I did and I'm not ashamed of it either. You act like this is some deep $%* convo about politics, the last handful of replies have been about superman and metal gear solid and prior to those the only comments i saw were about how awesome America is because of it's untapped resources, or how we'll roll over any foes with ease.
 And you have the audacity to come at me about my reply?
sick.gif

At least what I said/posted pertains to the topic at hand, and the first video was purely for satirical purposes.
Because damn near half of these replies have been entangled with some false hope of Americas superiority in combat.
When in reality America's still fighting two wars against impoverished countries and lost last time we went into Asia, I felt that song embodied most peoples perspectives about America.
Granted no one can compare one war to the next because the circumstances and strategic plans effectiveness varies as well as the ferocity of our enemies, but based on the stats the poorer countries tend to be more resilient.
So excuse me for making light of or tainting your "sophisticated" conversation, i didn't mean to offend anyone and apologize if i have.

Yes, I did and I'm not ashamed of it either. You act like this is some deep $%* convo about politics, the last handful of replies have been about superman and metal gear solid and prior to those the only comments i saw were about how awesome America is because of it's untapped resources, or how we'll roll over any foes with ease.
 And you have the audacity to come at me about my reply?
sick.gif

At least what I said/posted pertains to the topic at hand, and the first video was purely for satirical purposes.
Because damn near half of these replies have been entangled with some false hope of Americas superiority in combat.
When in reality America's still fighting two wars against impoverished countries and lost last time we went into Asia, I felt that song embodied most peoples perspectives about America.
Granted no one can compare one war to the next because the circumstances and strategic plans effectiveness varies as well as the ferocity of our enemies, but based on the stats the poorer countries tend to be more resilient.
So excuse me for making light of or tainting your "sophisticated" conversation, i didn't mean to offend anyone and apologize if i have.

Let's think just for a moment.

Everything you know about N.Korea is a product of what your government wants to tell you.

You've never been there, so you really don't know what their about.

Everything you see is produced by Networks who are Government influenced and they can portray anything they want.

Let's think just for a moment.

Everything you know about N.Korea is a product of what your government wants to tell you.

You've never been there, so you really don't know what their about.

Everything you see is produced by Networks who are Government influenced and they can portray anything they want.

all of you guys talking about the US would obliterate china don't realize what china has been doing for the past little while.. i've said it before china has been collecting allies

china  invested in south american/africa  all of these and other place for allies and political power
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072502979.html
on top of that they also have their communist buddies Russia, Iran ,North Korea on and every other country/culture that hates americans

so essentially its would be east +south  vs west +north (assuming western europe sides with the U.S.)

Not just that if you look at the countries that are touted to be the dominant economies in the world { their reffered to as BRIC(Brazil ,Russia, India and China)}
only india countries is not inline with china
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

plus you guys act as if it's only going totake  one shot to finish  the so called war ,it would take more than one shots and as the war drags on it would become harder and harder for you guys to keep making machinery ammunitions weaponry because china control 97% of all preicous metals(http://www.resourceinvestor.com/News/2010/10/Pages/Bring-on-the-Rare-Earth-Wars.aspx) meaning they can just keep building and resuppyling, on top of that they would have the numbers(26.1% of the is in africa,  china has roughly 20% brazil has  around 4%  VS. the US 5% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population) unless you guys harp on india's balls
-do the math over 50% of the world(in africa brazil and china alone) vs 5%(US)
- if all of europe support you (including  russia) it would look like east+south(50%) vs west +north(5% US +11% europe=16%overall)**this is assuming immigrants don't switch teams

besides if it was a shot deal then who ever strikes first wins then that would mean that north korea's chances go up significantly just by themselves without help

So i would say the US  are the ones who need to check themselves and stay in their line

all of you guys talking about the US would obliterate china don't realize what china has been doing for the past little while.. i've said it before china has been collecting allies

china  invested in south american/africa  all of these and other place for allies and political power
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072502979.html
on top of that they also have their communist buddies Russia, Iran ,North Korea on and every other country/culture that hates americans

so essentially its would be east +south  vs west +north (assuming western europe sides with the U.S.)

Not just that if you look at the countries that are touted to be the dominant economies in the world { their reffered to as BRIC(Brazil ,Russia, India and China)}
only india countries is not inline with china
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

plus you guys act as if it's only going totake  one shot to finish  the so called war ,it would take more than one shots and as the war drags on it would become harder and harder for you guys to keep making machinery ammunitions weaponry because china control 97% of all preicous metals(http://www.resourceinvestor.com/News/2010/10/Pages/Bring-on-the-Rare-Earth-Wars.aspx) meaning they can just keep building and resuppyling, on top of that they would have the numbers(26.1% of the is in africa,  china has roughly 20% brazil has  around 4%  VS. the US 5% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population) unless you guys harp on india's balls
-do the math over 50% of the world(in africa brazil and china alone) vs 5%(US)
- if all of europe support you (including  russia) it would look like east+south(50%) vs west +north(5% US +11% europe=16%overall)**this is assuming immigrants don't switch teams

besides if it was a shot deal then who ever strikes first wins then that would mean that north korea's chances go up significantly just by themselves without help

So i would say the US  are the ones who need to check themselves and stay in their line

Back
Top Bottom