Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by scshift

On the hypothetical topic of WWIII,If there where to be a ww3,my bet would be on North Korea starting war with an ally such as Japan and South Korea that would get the U.S. involved but then you would have China and maybe Russia,Iran having North Korea's back which would bring in other Nations to back us up. Basically the major nuclear powers against each other but I still think once a nuke is used,there would be no end.Countries would retaliate with more Nukes and keep on blowing each other up till there's nothing left because there would be no reason to just call a truce after being nuked.
Exactly how it would go down if it did. I highly doubt any country would try and take on another country with a legit arsenal like China, Russia or America, so if North Korea attacks a small country that's when stuff will go down. And since it seems to be on the verge, it could very well happen. Then the US joins in, then China and others. And I honestly think that if the major powers are involved, nukes will be used. And as soon as one nuke is used, all of them are used.

It's unfortunate because even though the US has like 5000 nukes, all it takes is one to devastate a region. So all the weapons in the world can't save us if one lands here.

Is China allied with North Korea though?

Yea,China is North Koreas biggest trading and economic partner and China has supported the North since the Korean war where they fought with them. China has always backed North Korea but the relationship is becoming more strained with the North becoming reckless and isolating themselves from the rest of the world even more and with the U.S. being one of China's biggest economic partners and with them becoming more friendly with the States.

Finally someone understands that once nukes are used,there will be no end.

May Aliens help us all
laugh.gif

jk
Yeah that was why I asked. If two superpowers like US and China squared off against each other... it's over. If it happened, I'm confident almost every country in the world would take up some kind of side in order to prevent being targeted. None of that neutrality this time.

And you're right, we need help. Any not from a human, but from something. Something has to happen to the world and remind us how foolish we are. Humans will always look to overpower and exterminate other species and themselves. It's human nature, as is retaliation. One nuke... wow, it's one launch and the end of the world.

I wonder what would happen in that precious moment between the moment people realize hundreds of nuclear warheads are ascending and descending in the sky and they have not much longer to live. What would the world be like?

Originally Posted by scshift

On the hypothetical topic of WWIII,If there where to be a ww3,my bet would be on North Korea starting war with an ally such as Japan and South Korea that would get the U.S. involved but then you would have China and maybe Russia,Iran having North Korea's back which would bring in other Nations to back us up. Basically the major nuclear powers against each other but I still think once a nuke is used,there would be no end.Countries would retaliate with more Nukes and keep on blowing each other up till there's nothing left because there would be no reason to just call a truce after being nuked.
Exactly how it would go down if it did. I highly doubt any country would try and take on another country with a legit arsenal like China, Russia or America, so if North Korea attacks a small country that's when stuff will go down. And since it seems to be on the verge, it could very well happen. Then the US joins in, then China and others. And I honestly think that if the major powers are involved, nukes will be used. And as soon as one nuke is used, all of them are used.

It's unfortunate because even though the US has like 5000 nukes, all it takes is one to devastate a region. So all the weapons in the world can't save us if one lands here.

Is China allied with North Korea though?

Yea,China is North Koreas biggest trading and economic partner and China has supported the North since the Korean war where they fought with them. China has always backed North Korea but the relationship is becoming more strained with the North becoming reckless and isolating themselves from the rest of the world even more and with the U.S. being one of China's biggest economic partners and with them becoming more friendly with the States.

Finally someone understands that once nukes are used,there will be no end.

May Aliens help us all
laugh.gif

jk
Yeah that was why I asked. If two superpowers like US and China squared off against each other... it's over. If it happened, I'm confident almost every country in the world would take up some kind of side in order to prevent being targeted. None of that neutrality this time.

And you're right, we need help. Any not from a human, but from something. Something has to happen to the world and remind us how foolish we are. Humans will always look to overpower and exterminate other species and themselves. It's human nature, as is retaliation. One nuke... wow, it's one launch and the end of the world.

I wonder what would happen in that precious moment between the moment people realize hundreds of nuclear warheads are ascending and descending in the sky and they have not much longer to live. What would the world be like?

China would prevent North Korea (ally or not) from getting into another combat with the US..

And US would be mindful of China's influence...

If it looks like the US would go to war with North Korea, China will get a handle on North Korea real quick..

China would prevent North Korea (ally or not) from getting into another combat with the US..

And US would be mindful of China's influence...

If it looks like the US would go to war with North Korea, China will get a handle on North Korea real quick..

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

My heart goes out to the citizens of NK that will lose their lives in the event of war. And as far as the NK military goes, I'm wondering how many of them actually want to fight, and how many of them have no choice but to fight. However, something needs to be done.
On point, like always. This is so sad, man. The fact is, North Koreans do NOT support Kim Jong Il and the people in charge of North Korea. They are starving to death and living in HORRIBLE conditions while the leaders live lavish lifestyles. As a Korean, this breaks my heart. North and South Koreans are the SAME PEOPLE, they're just split by an invisible line. Many families were divided in the war, and I know plenty of people who have never met relatives of theirs in North Korea. In the event of war, a ton of innocent people will be killed because the leaders of NK are stubborn and spiteful.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

My heart goes out to the citizens of NK that will lose their lives in the event of war. And as far as the NK military goes, I'm wondering how many of them actually want to fight, and how many of them have no choice but to fight. However, something needs to be done.
On point, like always. This is so sad, man. The fact is, North Koreans do NOT support Kim Jong Il and the people in charge of North Korea. They are starving to death and living in HORRIBLE conditions while the leaders live lavish lifestyles. As a Korean, this breaks my heart. North and South Koreans are the SAME PEOPLE, they're just split by an invisible line. Many families were divided in the war, and I know plenty of people who have never met relatives of theirs in North Korea. In the event of war, a ton of innocent people will be killed because the leaders of NK are stubborn and spiteful.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

You realize the U.S. has allies also right?

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Anndddd  China > every other country military. Including us..

We'd get wiped off the map in a war with China..

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Anndddd  China > every other country military. Including us..

We'd get wiped off the map in a war with China..

Back
Top Bottom