Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

You realize the U.S. has allies also right?

Anndddd  China > every other country military. Including us..

We'd get wiped off the map in a war with China..
Disagree, but there is really no way to prove it either way so I am not going to argue.

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

Disagree, but there is really no way to prove it either way so I am not going to argue.

Japan is on our siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide buddy.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

He still thinks it's the 1940s.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

He still thinks it's the 1940s.

The conspiracy side of me really wants to say that this is staged to out mind off of the Administration's expansion of their Police State.

The conspiracy side of me really wants to say that this is staged to out mind off of the Administration's expansion of their Police State.

Let's just hope we never get to that point because no matter who wins it would be very bad.

Let's just hope we never get to that point because no matter who wins it would be very bad.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Some people in here get it.

I must be ruthless to want something to go down just to burst your bubble on how damn good America is. We're really not that great.

How about you leave America then. People fight in wars so you can get to drive your car and live in your home. You ungrateful prick. So sick of people butchering the American name. Like being on top is that bad. If America was so bad go live in freaking Britain.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Some people in here get it.

I must be ruthless to want something to go down just to burst your bubble on how damn good America is. We're really not that great.

How about you leave America then. People fight in wars so you can get to drive your car and live in your home. You ungrateful prick. So sick of people butchering the American name. Like being on top is that bad. If America was so bad go live in freaking Britain.

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

America is the strongest military force on the planet.

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

grin.gif

Anyways who cares about how many troops and how much the war budgets is for each country. Nukes will be the end of us all, end of story. No matter how rich, poor, smart, etc.... It doesn't take a billion dollars to drop a nuke or to start chem warfare.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

grin.gif

Anyways who cares about how many troops and how much the war budgets is for each country. Nukes will be the end of us all, end of story. No matter how rich, poor, smart, etc.... It doesn't take a billion dollars to drop a nuke or to start chem warfare.

so much ignorance in this thread its hilarious.

Not just that if you look at the countries that are touted to be the dominant economies in the world { their reffered to as BRIC(Brazil ,Russia, India and China)}
only india countries is not inline with china
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

You kidding me? No one considers these economies as dominant. They are emerging markets that have a lot of people intrigued due to their potential. Nevertheless, people are wary of what may actually happen with these markets considering several factors, including goverments. There's a lot of risk involved in these economies, but with the huge risks comes the possibility for huge reward. They are in no way the dominant economies, they are economies that are quickly maturing at the same rate as each other. simple as that.

I really hope no one is actually listening to what third is saying. dude is talking out of his bum.

so much ignorance in this thread its hilarious.

Not just that if you look at the countries that are touted to be the dominant economies in the world { their reffered to as BRIC(Brazil ,Russia, India and China)}
only india countries is not inline with china
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

You kidding me? No one considers these economies as dominant. They are emerging markets that have a lot of people intrigued due to their potential. Nevertheless, people are wary of what may actually happen with these markets considering several factors, including goverments. There's a lot of risk involved in these economies, but with the huge risks comes the possibility for huge reward. They are in no way the dominant economies, they are economies that are quickly maturing at the same rate as each other. simple as that.

I really hope no one is actually listening to what third is saying. dude is talking out of his bum.

If we experience a nuclear holocaust, I'm going to bury a few Bibles.
Then get my preaching on and control people, word to Book of Eli.

If we experience a nuclear holocaust, I'm going to bury a few Bibles.
Then get my preaching on and control people, word to Book of Eli.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stone"

Back
Top Bottom