Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stone"

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stone"
I'm sick of this goddamn quote

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

I'm sick of this goddamn quote

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

America is the strongest military force on the planet.

All china has to do is have there 1.6 bllion people to jump simultaneously, thats like a billion + lbs of force hitting the force, causing a earthquake, and a tsumani to erupt over the pacific, traveling over to the United States, and wiping the entire west coast. 

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

All china has to do is have there 1.6 bllion people to jump simultaneously, thats like a billion + lbs of force hitting the force, causing a earthquake, and a tsumani to erupt over the pacific, traveling over to the United States, and wiping the entire west coast. 

laugh.gif
you guys are killing me with the pics/gifs lol

Originally Posted by rashi

The conspiracy side of me really wants to say that this is staged to out mind off of the Administration's expansion of their Police State.
well the fact that this attack occurred right after free trade talks with S Korea failed is a bit unsettling. Although smaller incidents are nothing new along the dmz. 

Originally Posted by rashi

The conspiracy side of me really wants to say that this is staged to out mind off of the Administration's expansion of their Police State.
well the fact that this attack occurred right after free trade talks with S Korea failed is a bit unsettling. Although smaller incidents are nothing new along the dmz. 

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

You realize the U.S. has allies also right?
Japan is on our siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide buddy.
He still thinks it's the 1940s.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by KenJi714

If China team up with Russia and Japan you know it's the end for US. We might have the fire power but man power > anything

You realize the U.S. has allies also right?
Japan is on our siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide buddy.
He still thinks it's the 1940s.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.

Originally Posted by sam206

What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom