Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

roll.gif
It's a wrap for North Korea.   USS GW Battle Group rolling thru? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

394809718_4JQQQ-M.jpg

third wrote:Once those bombs drop, man power will count for nothing

The thing is you seem to think you are the only ones with bombs but are you are not which is why i said if it's battle of bombs then who ever strikes first wins

You do realize that we have the advanced technology to detect a nuclear threat and shoot it down right? If you think USA did not give that any thought you are foolish. They are 10 steps ahead of anything you can possibly imagine.

third wrote:Once those bombs drop, man power will count for nothing

The thing is you seem to think you are the only ones with bombs but are you are not which is why i said if it's battle of bombs then who ever strikes first wins

You do realize that we have the advanced technology to detect a nuclear threat and shoot it down right? If you think USA did not give that any thought you are foolish. They are 10 steps ahead of anything you can possibly imagine.

Originally Posted by solesavage

North Korea and South Korea need to duke it out. Screw any alliances, just mano-a-mano lol
This isn't nk vs. sk. It's sk vs. nk's government. The citizens of both countries have family members on each side; it's just that they are being oppressed, starved, and brainwashed.
Too many innocent lives will be lost over 30-50 people.

North Korea and South Korea need to duke it out. Screw any alliances, just mano-a-mano lol
This isn't nk vs. sk. It's sk vs. nk's government. The citizens of both countries have family members on each side; it's just that they are being oppressed, starved, and brainwashed.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stone"
I'm sick of this goddamn quote
roll.gif
 there's like 20 different variations of this quote flying around
it's true tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stone"
I'm sick of this goddamn quote
roll.gif
 there's like 20 different variations of this quote flying around
it's true tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

It was a joke.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

It was a joke.

Originally Posted by bamez

War has changed.

Its not longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity.
Its an endless series of proxy battles, fought my mercenaries and machines.
War, and it's consumption of life has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.
mgs4.jpg

Originally Posted by bamez

War has changed.

Its not longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity.
Its an endless series of proxy battles, fought my mercenaries and machines.
War, and it's consumption of life has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.
mgs4.jpg

U.S. provoking war sending those ships.
30t6p3b.gif

It's North Korea. NORTH KOREA. Let South Korea dig in their own #++%.

U.S. provoking war sending those ships.
30t6p3b.gif

It's North Korea. NORTH KOREA. Let South Korea dig in their own #++%.

Back
Top Bottom