Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

SK is an allie this isn't anything new, letting SK and NK battle straight up would be a massacre for the south

SK is an allie this isn't anything new, letting SK and NK battle straight up would be a massacre for the south

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by sam206

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

America is the strongest military force on the planet.

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.
What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.
Although I agree the US does have the best military in the world, but to sleep on others will lead you to this reaction when the "impossible" is possible. If the US goes to WW3, I would join in a heart beat to keep this country free but at the same time I won't be as quick as you to judge the military might of others. I remember this happening a few years ago and I was in total shock, but hey, it's reality. Anyways, here is the article that shocked me: 
Uninvited guest

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.
What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.
Although I agree the US does have the best military in the world, but to sleep on others will lead you to this reaction when the "impossible" is possible. If the US goes to WW3, I would join in a heart beat to keep this country free but at the same time I won't be as quick as you to judge the military might of others. I remember this happening a few years ago and I was in total shock, but hey, it's reality. Anyways, here is the article that shocked me: 
Uninvited guest

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by solesavage

North Korea and South Korea need to duke it out. Screw any alliances, just mano-a-mano lol
Kom jong il should just square off with the president of S korea, cage match. The people dont have anything to do with this. 

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by solesavage

North Korea and South Korea need to duke it out. Screw any alliances, just mano-a-mano lol
Kom jong il should just square off with the president of S korea, cage match. The people dont have anything to do with this. 

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

Uninvited guest

Originally Posted by BangDak

Some people in here get it.

I must be ruthless to want something to go down just to burst yourbubble on how damn good America is. We're really not that great.

Howabout you leave America then. People fight in wars so you can get todrive your car and live in your home. You ungrateful prick. So sick ofpeople butchering the American name. Like being on top is that bad. IfAmerica was so bad go live in freaking Britain.
From reading what you posted, you just proved my point.

Who said i was ungrateful? Talk about completely changing my words. American's are so spoiled. All of you guys think that we're the damn best, and no one would dare ++%! with us. you guys need to snap back to reality.

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

Uninvited guest

Originally Posted by BangDak

Some people in here get it.

I must be ruthless to want something to go down just to burst yourbubble on how damn good America is. We're really not that great.

Howabout you leave America then. People fight in wars so you can get todrive your car and live in your home. You ungrateful prick. So sick ofpeople butchering the American name. Like being on top is that bad. IfAmerica was so bad go live in freaking Britain.
From reading what you posted, you just proved my point.

Who said i was ungrateful? Talk about completely changing my words. American's are so spoiled. All of you guys think that we're the damn best, and no one would dare ++%! with us. you guys need to snap back to reality.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

BuKg2.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

U.S. always stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

The good thing about the U.S. is that it will always be there for it's allies. We wont allow countries we're allied with to be destroyed because face it, NK military> SK military.

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

U.S. always stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

The good thing about the U.S. is that it will always be there for it's allies. We wont allow countries we're allied with to be destroyed because face it, NK military> SK military.

Anyone speaking about joining the military in these modern day times to keep our country free is an idiot...

Anyone speaking about joining the military in these modern day times to keep our country free is an idiot...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dammit. Why can't we mind our own business? 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dammit. Why can't we mind our own business? 

Ge

I know for a fact that there is not that many people leaving russia for its population to take a big hit. Also every educated person would know that the US has the strongest army then china then russia. Come on son, you and I know that there is no deserted places in russia, and that china does have the right military training, weapons, and technology.

Ge

I know for a fact that there is not that many people leaving russia for its population to take a big hit. Also every educated person would know that the US has the strongest army then china then russia. Come on son, you and I know that there is no deserted places in russia, and that china does have the right military training, weapons, and technology.

Back
Top Bottom