Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by sam206

Ge
Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

America is the strongest military force on the planet.

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.
What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.

I know for a fact that there is not that many people leaving russia for its population to take a big hit. Also every educated person would know that the US has the strongest army then china then russia. Come on son, you and I know that there is no deserted places in russia, and that china does have the right military training, weapons, and technology.
You know for a fact? Where's your evidence? You are wrong. You just proved my point though. America has THEE strongest army in the world. If you were smart you would've known that China is setting up ideas to purchase a lot of Russian land considering it is being deserted. China is sloppy, but they are strong, just not as strong as the US. Come on son. Read some articles.

Ge

China's army is horrible. They have 1,600,000 people (1% of the population) and prob couldn't win a war because they have horrible tactics. Russia is losing people so they are going to be weak soon, and even then they wouldn't fight in a war. Didn't they lose to Georgia?

What are u talking about china has a strong army and so does Russia. And russia is not losing their population so I don't know what you are talking about or getting your info from. Also Russia never lost to georgia, georgia got raped and Russia only sent out a small amount of its army out. Its probably good for you to get your facts straight before you post anything.
What are YOU talking about? China has a lot of people, but they dont have a strong army. They don't have the things we do or the propers training etc. If you look at recent statistics more people are leaving Russia and once a railway system is implemented outside of the country more people will begin to leave. Some parts of Russia are already deserted. They won't be strong in a few years.

I know for a fact that there is not that many people leaving russia for its population to take a big hit. Also every educated person would know that the US has the strongest army then china then russia. Come on son, you and I know that there is no deserted places in russia, and that china does have the right military training, weapons, and technology.
You know for a fact? Where's your evidence? You are wrong. You just proved my point though. America has THEE strongest army in the world. If you were smart you would've known that China is setting up ideas to purchase a lot of Russian land considering it is being deserted. China is sloppy, but they are strong, just not as strong as the US. Come on son. Read some articles.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by So Slickening

33fcls0.jpg

ez.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying right now. The ridiculousness is to much for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

U.S. always stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

The good thing about the U.S. is that it will always be there for it's allies. We wont allow countries we're allied with to be destroyed because face it, NK military> SK military.

Man but it gets to a point where you have to atop your own bleeding before operating on someone else.
devildog1776 wrote:
Anyone speaking about joining the military in these modern day times to keep our country free is an idiot...
laugh.gif
Harsh but after these past 7-8 years, people gotta see how messed up things are.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

U.S. always stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

The good thing about the U.S. is that it will always be there for it's allies. We wont allow countries we're allied with to be destroyed because face it, NK military> SK military.

Man but it gets to a point where you have to atop your own bleeding before operating on someone else.
devildog1776 wrote:
Anyone speaking about joining the military in these modern day times to keep our country free is an idiot...
laugh.gif
Harsh but after these past 7-8 years, people gotta see how messed up things are.

Ge

Where is you evidence that there are millions for Russians leaving Russia? I never even said the US had a weak army, my argument was that china does not have a weak army. And russia is not even going to sell its land to china, that was just a rumor. Why would they sell one of their major navy base? Your are just butt hurt because people are attacking the US.

Ge

Where is you evidence that there are millions for Russians leaving Russia? I never even said the US had a weak army, my argument was that china does not have a weak army. And russia is not even going to sell its land to china, that was just a rumor. Why would they sell one of their major navy base? Your are just butt hurt because people are attacking the US.

I report to Osan AB, South Korea in 11 days.

I'm excited. My cousin is there now and said all the bars on and around the base stopped selling alcohol shortly after the attack and all troops are on standby.

Of course SK isn't going to do anything.

I'm afraid they're not about that life.

I'm excited. My cousin is there now and said all the bars on and around the base stopped selling alcohol shortly after the attack and all troops are on standby.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I always thought these dudes would start fighting Ninja vs. GUILE style
393614523.jpg

I never went to Korea, but I've heard plenty of stuffy about Juicy girls.  I hear their box is sideways

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I always thought these dudes would start fighting Ninja vs. GUILE style
393614523.jpg

I never went to Korea, but I've heard plenty of stuffy about Juicy girls.  I hear their box is sideways

Ge

"Russia is a 3rd World nation with nuclear weapons. The government is a cross between a dictatorship and cleptocracy. The life expectancy of the average Russian is falling. For Russian men it's 58 years. The average Russian woman will have more abortions during her life than live births. The population of Russia is expected to fall from 150 million to less than 100 million by the year 2050." Like I said before once the rail system is implemented everyone will leave. It's horrible over there. That combined with the dramatic drop in life expectancy = major drop in population.

I also said that China's military is sloppier. Doesn't matter if they are strong they are still weaker than the U.S.

Your also a moron. What? You wouldn't be upset if people attacked the US? The people that fight your wars? The place you live in? Pansy.

Ge

"Russia is a 3rd World nation with nuclear weapons. The government is a cross between a dictatorship and cleptocracy. The life expectancy of the average Russian is falling. For Russian men it's 58 years. The average Russian woman will have more abortions during her life than live births. The population of Russia is expected to fall from 150 million to less than 100 million by the year 2050." Like I said before once the rail system is implemented everyone will leave. It's horrible over there. That combined with the dramatic drop in life expectancy = major drop in population.

I also said that China's military is sloppier. Doesn't matter if they are strong they are still weaker than the U.S.

Your also a moron. What? You wouldn't be upset if people attacked the US? The people that fight your wars? The place you live in? Pansy.

Back
Top Bottom