Well today is my graduation day-05/20/08

wats good NT

today is the day i will be graduating...
happy.gif

but it really hasn't hit me yet, it still feels like i will be going back to school for another year of high school and do it all over again

how did your graduation day go for you?

good job! congratulations. but it's only what's after high school that's going to count. good luck!

I graduated in 1998.

When I graduated some random fat white girl walked accross the stage, grabbed the microphone, and said "WHERE MY DOGS AT?!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(DMXwas hot then) The priciple and other administators proceeded to grab her away from the microphone, and the crowd went crazy.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I graduated in 1998.

When I graduated some random fat white girl walked accross the stage, grabbed the microphone, and said "WHERE MY DOGS AT?!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(DMX was hot then) The priciple and other administators proceeded to grab her away from the microphone, and the crowd went crazy.

roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, enjoy it man. If I could go back to high school days I certainly would.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I graduated in 1998.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(DMX was hot then) The priciple and other administators proceeded to grab her away from the microphone, and the crowd went crazy.

roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, enjoy it man. If I could go back to high school days I certainly would.

laugh.gif

congrats

Originally Posted by JCH3

I graduated in 1998.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

+1
pimp.gif

Class of 07 where you at?
Graduation day was nerve wracking in the beginning though. But as it got closer I actually got less nervous, just wanted to get it over with. It was maddddddddhot too, after what seemed like 20 long #%# speeches later, finally it was time to receive our diplomas and that's when I really started getting nervous.Feels good to make your parents proud and that is definitely one day both your parents and yourself will never forget.
Post-graduation was bomb though. Went to Lucilles Smokehouse with my family, ate a bombass meal. Went and pre-gamed before grad night got hammered and had oneof the best nights of high school by far. High school is/was the @$++. I didnt think it at the time, I thought it sucked. But when you really think about it,you didn't have a care in the world except schoolwork. Your parents didnt get on you as much or even at all abotu getting jobs, etc.
High school was the bomb though, don't take it forgranted cause you'll want it back.

class of 07 man i remember it like it was yesterday i was nervous the whole time my forehead got burnt because of the cap and it was hot out side it felt likeit was never gunna end all the speeches but in the end it was worth it. high school was
pimp.gif
i would do it all over again

Mines was last year, there was this peak feeling when the staff tells everyone to be quiet, and line up.

class of 07 right here
pimp.gif

graduation day was straight..we had something like 800 kids in my senior class..so it took at awhile..and i got bored sitting there after i was called..my lastname starts with C..i was texting and junk while other people getting their diplomas..and i knew the people i was sitting beside so that made it better..iwanted to do something crazy like harlem shake..but i was afraid they wouldn't give me my diploma..they gave that to us after everything was over..we had acookout after graduation then went and partied..i remember some of throwing our caps before we were supposed..and when i got outside..my mom was mad because ihad thrown mine so she made me take a random one
laugh.gif
good times back in high school

but congrats...i felt like i was on top of the world..we were walking onto the stage to sit down..and all the parents and everybody else were looking atus
pimp.gif

My Senior skip day was the day day before Graduatuion at a pool. Anyways I don't know how but I jump in and ened up busting my chin really bad. I had thisbig gash on my chin all of graduation but know one really cared or said anything.

You will never see some of you're freinds again after high school. What I miss the most is skipping class and balling with some of myfriends.

Back
Top Bottom