We're 19 years old: Limited stock NikeTalk merchandise now on sale! [CLOSED]

HellaSteph

formerly HuddlerSteph
Staff member
Update: Our pop-up shop is now closed. We'll be back soon!

Dear NT'ers,

First, thank you so much for all the NT birthday wishes and messages. It has always been a pleasure to be a part of a community as warm and as faithful as NikeTalk. As our community turns 19 years old, we acknowledge that we would not be here without YOU.

To celebrate, we're excited to announce that we have a virtual pop-up shop with our sponsor, InStyleShoes.com this year. Did you miss out on any NikeTalk merchandise in the past? Did you want a unique and memorable gift for your loved one?

All shirts are $25 each and are very limited quantities and sizing. Only while supplies last. Our pop-up store is going to close up on Dec 12, 2018 at 8 PM Eastern Time.

096D28F1-91B6-494C-AEF7-DBA6A75ACF93.JPG
Shown: The NikeTalk Pippen shirt

watermark_08-12-2018_04-12-02PM.PNG
From L to R: NikeTalk Tinker & Grey shirt, NikeTalk Tinker & Black shirt, NikeTalk Tinker & Orange shirt

watermark_08-12-2018_04-11-27PM.PNG
From L to R: NT Knows Black shirt, NT Knows Grey shirt, NT Knows White shirt

We have more shirts that are not listed here, so come visit our pop-up store front here on Instyleshoes: [Shop's closed for now]

Last edited:
The Pippen so :pimp:

Too bad im still not that rich to pay $40 international shipping for a $25 tee

If there will be stocks in the Philippines tho since there is a mod here let me know, auto cop.

Copped two! If there’s any more size Large for any of the others, I’m all in!

It’s been an amazing 19 years! Cheers NT fam! :nthat:

16 years in!

Cant believe it. I started lurking back in 2001, and then finally joined 2004.

The shoe that started my passion was the Black/Red Jordan XI and the Black/Cements Jordan III's in 2001.

Real Talk, I learned roman numerals because of Jordans. I've been on since Grammar School.

This has literally been part of my life. We should start a PYP thread, it's been year's since the last one.

Damn there ain't anymore Ms or Ls? Can't click on any sizes :frown::smh:

Back
Top Bottom