We're Not Alone............But of Course You Knew That Anyway........

I'm excited for a huge event. I'm not hoping for an ELE or takeover under the guise of protecting our safety (again), but real disclosure and real visitors. That passage above is wild though.

30t6p3b.gif
Just please spare us our lives man

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

why all the alien sightings gotta be in the sky?
im tryna see what kinda land vehicles theyre whipping. ET in a lambo or something

if it  counts my boy seen one ufo hover over a lake and into his girlfriends backyard....he ran into the garage to hide

it was a rich area with million dollar homes...some of the houses on the lake have videocams watching 24/7  ...heard somebody got footage of that night 

im tryna see what kinda land vehicles theyre whipping. ET in a lambo or something

if it  counts my boy seen one ufo hover over a lake and into his girlfriends backyard....he ran into the garage to hide

it was a rich area with million dollar homes...some of the houses on the lake have videocams watching 24/7  ...heard somebody got footage of that night 

It all breaks down to this.

If aliens have INDEPENDENTLY visited our planet, they saw wars, nukes, etc. and said they're gonna *$#$ themselves anyway, and left.

If the government is somehow involved, may God help us all.

It all breaks down to this.

If aliens have INDEPENDENTLY visited our planet, they saw wars, nukes, etc. and said they're gonna *$#$ themselves anyway, and left.

If the government is somehow involved, may God help us all.

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif
This had me.

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif
This had me.

LSwzt.jpg

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Aliens:

4ek6K.png

In relation to Aliens on other planets he said that he hopes we can find life on Europa or Mars. 

LSwzt.jpg

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Aliens:

4ek6K.png

In relation to Aliens on other planets he said that he hopes we can find life on Europa or Mars. 

Back
Top Bottom