We're Not Alone............But of Course You Knew That Anyway........

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Time to get my Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking swag on..
It would be ignorant to say we are the ONLY beings in this entire Universe....
The thought of ET is a very interesting topic...which is why we CANNOT say we
are the only INTELLIGENT beings in this Universe...

As far as this video...meh...idk..some cool footage though lol nobody really knows if its legit or not..but some interesting stuff
Wow, this dude legit has a picture of Carl Sagan as his avy, Swag. 
pimp.gif

As far as this video...meh...idk..some cool footage though lol nobody really knows if its legit or not..but some interesting stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

d8826b06e495dc2b6587859c7bf03fa3a054d4ae_r.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

d8826b06e495dc2b6587859c7bf03fa3a054d4ae_r.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I remember seeing that video of that conversation a long time ago......I don't care what anyone says...that phone call was real.....crazy thing was that was back in 1997
eek.gif
Yea that phone call was really interesting
ughh I want to agree about that phone call..but Im such a skeptic and need my evidence 
roll.gif
I feel you....I need to find out what happen to dude....I've heard alot of stories of people ending up dead after not working at Area 51 anymore.....I don't know about all that footage in that video..although the !$@* looked cool.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I remember seeing that video of that conversation a long time ago......I don't care what anyone says...that phone call was real.....crazy thing was that was back in 1997
eek.gif
Yea that phone call was really interesting
ughh I want to agree about that phone call..but Im such a skeptic and need my evidence 
roll.gif
I feel you....I need to find out what happen to dude....I've heard alot of stories of people ending up dead after not working at Area 51 anymore.....I don't know about all that footage in that video..although the !$@* looked cool.

�   use your critical thinking skills this is just fear mongering i guarantee you that guy was a shill this is just a war for your mind on some real&%*% why do you think they have alien invasions in numerous tv shows and movies now it'sconditioningfor you to embrace afake invasion open up your mind sorry not trying to sound pretentious i just care about the human race and the evolution there of

�   use your critical thinking skills this is just fear mongering i guarantee you that guy was a shill this is just a war for your mind on some real&%*% why do you think they have alien invasions in numerous tv shows and movies now it'sconditioningfor you to embrace afake invasion open up your mind sorry not trying to sound pretentious i just care about the human race and the evolution there of

That phone call got me shook.

It was from 1997 and the dude was spot on about the disaters happening.

That phone call got me shook.

It was from 1997 and the dude was spot on about the disaters happening.

Did anyone else notice that many of those lights in the sky originated from the ground or, at least, somewhere beyond the horizon? There are trails of light from a few of them.

Did anyone else notice that many of those lights in the sky originated from the ground or, at least, somewhere beyond the horizon? There are trails of light from a few of them.

the day "they" come down from their ships and make an attempt to talk or to fight us, is when i'll believe in Aliens and UFO's

the day "they" come down from their ships and make an attempt to talk or to fight us, is when i'll believe in Aliens and UFO's

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by DJMano34

This video brings negativity to "alien life"

Don't be scared, live from the heart.

Send out my love to every one.

All is well because All is God, and you will awaken

note: not all alien life is benevolent though. your inner self will guide you, listen.
whoa.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom