We're Not Alone............But of Course You Knew That Anyway........

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Some of that stuff is crazy. I remember seeing that the phone call was fake though:

voices don't match and the government could have easily got rid of this guy and found another man with a similar voice to call in and "clear it up".

Some of that stuff is crazy. I remember seeing that the phone call was fake though:

voices don't match and the government could have easily got rid of this guy and found another man with a similar voice to call in and "clear it up".

Bob Lobblaw wrote:

conspiracy-force-ufo-aliens-alien-funny-government-military-demotivational-poster-1226521083.jpg

Bob Lobblaw wrote:

conspiracy-force-ufo-aliens-alien-funny-government-military-demotivational-poster-1226521083.jpg

Yea, Just like Raz B came back on video saying Chris Stokes didn't rape him. Eff outa here. Eff the government . It won't be long before these beings are walking the streets and people around the world have undeniable evidence on camera phones,facebook,twitter..ect. They can't cover everything B.

Yea, Just like Raz B came back on video saying Chris Stokes didn't rape him. Eff outa here. Eff the government . It won't be long before these beings are walking the streets and people around the world have undeniable evidence on camera phones,facebook,twitter..ect. They can't cover everything B.

Interesting that the call takes place on September 11, 1997.

Signal is lost after the words population control is mentioned.

Someone tell me how many people have died from the attacks and the wars after?

What about the mentality we have adopted of not questioning heightened Government security, just blowing it off as protection from terrorists?

Bump for thought.

Interesting that the call takes place on September 11, 1997.

Signal is lost after the words population control is mentioned.

Someone tell me how many people have died from the attacks and the wars after?

What about the mentality we have adopted of not questioning heightened Government security, just blowing it off as protection from terrorists?

Bump for thought.

ya'll are really dumb if you believe this. Just think for 1 moment. EVERY news station in the world would have the exact same video. Don't say " oh they keep it under wraps". No they don't and they couldn't. People who are insane make calls like that guy. The brain can come up with just about anything and you would swear on your mothers life its real. They haven't been here lately and they probably never will.

ya'll are really dumb if you believe this. Just think for 1 moment. EVERY news station in the world would have the exact same video. Don't say " oh they keep it under wraps". No they don't and they couldn't. People who are insane make calls like that guy. The brain can come up with just about anything and you would swear on your mothers life its real. They haven't been here lately and they probably never will.

roll.gif
The joint in Russia reminded me of windows media player when you playing music and have the visualizer thing set on random.

I'm sure that caller believes what he's talking about. The fear is real to him.

roll.gif
The joint in Russia reminded me of windows media player when you playing music and have the visualizer thing set on random.

I'm sure that caller believes what he's talking about. The fear is real to him.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Time to get my Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking swag on..
It would be ignorant to say we are the ONLY beings in this entire Universe....
The thought of ET is a very interesting topic...which is why we CANNOT say we
are the only INTELLIGENT beings in this Universe...

As far as this video...meh...idk..some cool footage though lol nobody really knows if its legit or not..but some interesting stuff
Wow, this dude legit has a picture of Carl Sagan as his avy, Swag. 
pimp.gif
My man Carl
pimp.gif

At the end of one of his presentations, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson asked: "When's the last time you've ever had a conversation with a worm?". That is the difference in intelligence between us and a species that can travel the universe. We are smart compared to worms and birds, but if you've ever tried to communicate with one, you most likely didn't expect a response back.

If there are aliens that are smart enough to traverse the galaxy, and have technology and intellect vastly superior than ours, what would they say if they visited our planet? After seeing how we treat each other, how we treat our planet, and how we treat our fellow creatures, they might have already come to the conclusion that there is in fact no intelligent life on Earth. If you were an alien, would you waste your time at such a planet? Of course, if aliens are anything like people, then they might use us to their advantage (word to Hawking). The chemistry of the Universe is to rich to conclude we are the only life that arose, so it's not only a possibility there is more intelligent life out there, but that the life out there is more intelligent than us. Extrapolating, using our history of cultural interactions as a window into the future, if any unscrupulous aliens come by, its a wrap for humanity. Have a nice day 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Time to get my Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking swag on..
It would be ignorant to say we are the ONLY beings in this entire Universe....
The thought of ET is a very interesting topic...which is why we CANNOT say we
are the only INTELLIGENT beings in this Universe...

As far as this video...meh...idk..some cool footage though lol nobody really knows if its legit or not..but some interesting stuff
Wow, this dude legit has a picture of Carl Sagan as his avy, Swag. 
pimp.gif
My man Carl
pimp.gif

At the end of one of his presentations, astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson asked: "When's the last time you've ever had a conversation with a worm?". That is the difference in intelligence between us and a species that can travel the universe. We are smart compared to worms and birds, but if you've ever tried to communicate with one, you most likely didn't expect a response back.

If there are aliens that are smart enough to traverse the galaxy, and have technology and intellect vastly superior than ours, what would they say if they visited our planet? After seeing how we treat each other, how we treat our planet, and how we treat our fellow creatures, they might have already come to the conclusion that there is in fact no intelligent life on Earth. If you were an alien, would you waste your time at such a planet? Of course, if aliens are anything like people, then they might use us to their advantage (word to Hawking). The chemistry of the Universe is to rich to conclude we are the only life that arose, so it's not only a possibility there is more intelligent life out there, but that the life out there is more intelligent than us. Extrapolating, using our history of cultural interactions as a window into the future, if any unscrupulous aliens come by, its a wrap for humanity. Have a nice day 
happy.gif

The nephilim are amongst us...................................... trust me.
wink.gif
Have you ever had a "demon" come for your soul at night?

Back
Top Bottom