Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Whats everyone saying on these poison green 5's releasing this weekend? cop or not?

http://www.bbbranded.com/collections/jordan/products/air-jordan-5-retro-1
Is the shoe available to buy at that site for cost right now?

I like everything but the poison green. I took it out in Photoshop (I posted this in the official thread a while back) and would like them better like this:
 ​
Anybody still looking for the Air Max 90 OG Infrared still? OTH looks like they have it in size 8, 11, 12 and 16.
 ​

Is the shoe available to buy at that site for cost right now?

I like everything but the poison green. I took it out in Photoshop (I posted this in the official thread a while back) and would like them better like this:

Anybody still looking for the Air Max 90 OG Infrared still? OTH looks like they have it in size 8, 11, 12 and 16.

Thanks for the link for OTH but that $23 shipping is taxed. As for that 5 looks much cleaner with the black, doesn't look like it would be hard to cover up with some Angelus Paint.

Thanks for the link for OTH but that $23 shipping is taxed. As for that 5 looks much cleaner with the black, doesn't look like it would be hard to cover up with some Angelus Paint.
Exactly what I was thinking. If I could get the shoes for retail I would get someone to paint black over the poison green.

Exactly what I was thinking. If I could get the shoes for retail I would get someone to paint black over the poison green.

I honestly don't think these are going to be difficult to get. Haven't checked the thread but this seems like they releasing everywhere.

What's new with everyone, any recent cops that you guys want to brag about? Calgary is opening up a new HOH. Who's going to line up for that? 

When though?

Anything special? Possibly a restock?
Most likely a restock of last years and this years release. Here in Winnipeg when they opened up HOH they restocked Legends XI, Slam Dunks, Mirrors, Blk Infa 6s, Sport Blue 3s, some Lebron and KD releases as well. People camped over night to get some of the stuff. 

Lets give it up for the biggest douchebaag sneaker community! Great job for putting 403 on.

I just got home from the HOH grand opening. No luck on the Chicago 1's but I was able to cop an 11.5 and a 12 of the Shattered Backboard. I can trade one of them for an 11 or if you want them, $400 shipped per pair.

I just got home from the HOH grand opening. No luck on the Chicago 1's but I was able to cop an 11.5 and a 12 of the Shattered Backboard. I can trade one of them for an 11 or if you want them, $400 shipped per pair.
Nah man I'm good. Could of got them here but they're not for me. Good luck to you reselling them, I'm sure that you'll find a buyer. Size is too big anyways for me bro.

Was there lots of people out? I heard there was a line since yesterday. 

Got one of the pairs of Boost 350s from Adidas Canada. My other order got cancelled -_-. Anybody that ordered multiple pairs get theirs? I want to complain lol.

Got one of the pairs of Boost 350s from Adidas Canada. My other order got cancelled -_-. Anybody that ordered multiple pairs get theirs? I want to complain lol.

Did it say one per customer? I didn't get a chance to grab off the site. You should maybe bring it up with CS worth a shot. Doubt you'd get a second pair but they might get you a discount coupon. Congrats on getting 1/2.

Nah man I'm good. Could of got them here but they're not for me. Good luck to you reselling them, I'm sure that you'll find a buyer. Size is too big anyways for me bro.

Was there lots of people out? I heard there was a line since yesterday. 
people were there aince 9am the day before. I already got some people pm'ing me about them. Honestly, I'd rather do a size swap instead of selling them. The leather on these are amazing but I can't wear an 11.5.

Was able to swap my 12 to an 11. Life is good.

Picked up some super cheap shoes at Stay Fresh in Aberdeen Square the past weekend!! I normally collect Jordans, my husband and I have 300+ pairs together. We initially went there to check out their rare kicks and wanted to ask about consigning our shoes with them and found that there were having a mega sale. Lebrons, KDs, Jordans, Kobes and other lifestyle shoes were going for 30-50% off!! 

We ended up walking away with more shoes... got a pair of New Balance Tokyo Edt for $65 (Regular $140; after posting on IG we got extra $5 off).... $65 man, that is the tax we have had to pay for some of the shoes we have in our collection. 

check them out! stayingfresh.ca

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom