What’s the name of these dunks thanks :)

I don't think these had a name, especially if it's a young girls size. Reminds me of the Twisted Prep or Golf packs but this wasn't part of that.

Thanks - I bought them from an Nike outlet.
There code doesn’t seem to be on GOAT or STOCKX or sneakers123 any idea why?

No worries my man and don’t be sorry - sold them today for $175 :wink:
Take care!
What?!? They're just eating Dunks up nowadays. I've got several beater pairs. Good for you for getting what you got.

My first sneakerhead-type sneaker was a Dunk Stone-Mesa from 2001. I still have them and they're still wearable.

Seriously??? Simply amazed to hear and it’s making me wonder whether it means you’ve got the best luck for that beat up pair or every single old dunks are somehow worth for that kind of money nowadays....

They’re not beat up - they’re brand new the sole is transparent - picture doesn’t do it justice.
Welcome to the reseller world. You’ve got to be in it to win my boy!
Take care!

What?!? They're just eating Dunks up nowadays. I've got several beater pairs. Good for you for getting what you got.

My first sneakerhead-type sneaker was a Dunk Stone-Mesa from 2001. I still have them and they're still wearable.
Crazy isn’t it - bubble has to burst that’s why I’m cashing out. It’s so hard to buy anything dunk nowadays especially at a reasonable price. The ones with the orange swoosh - nice!

Back
Top Bottom