What a night I just had Vol: You ever knock out a Burglar?

I dont understand the people saying I messed up. I did what I thought was right and what other people was right aswell. I mean if you saw someone getting burglarized, or a place being held up you wouldnt call the cops? Maybe its you guys that need to look in the mirror and get your act together.
and like i said once all the stuff with my lawyers gets straightened out I will post pics.

I dont understand the people saying I messed up. I did what I thought was right and what other people was right aswell. I mean if you saw someone getting burglarized, or a place being held up you wouldnt call the cops? Maybe its you guys that need to look in the mirror and get your act together.
and like i said once all the stuff with my lawyers gets straightened out I will post pics.

Originally Posted by The Generator

i would love to show you guys pics, once all the legal stuff is done with the police i will put up pics but i cant risk anything on the legal side of things incase of a lawsuit, right now.
oh well, pics of said swamp butt.

Originally Posted by The Generator

i would love to show you guys pics, once all the legal stuff is done with the police i will put up pics but i cant risk anything on the legal side of things incase of a lawsuit, right now.
oh well, pics of said swamp butt.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

ducktales

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

ducktales

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

and this little tidbit is something you feel you should share with others?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

avg. tongue = small john
long tongue = avg. john
hmmmm (no mayo)

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

and this little tidbit is something you feel you should share with others?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

avg. tongue = small john
long tongue = avg. john
hmmmm (no mayo)

Back
Top Bottom