What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

When I was 11 back in 1993 two kids in my class had the aquas VIII. I was so jealous. Couldn't afford Jordans. Still love em and don't have em. Theseare the first Jordan's I can remember. At the moment, my most wanted are the All Star XX3, but way to expensive when I see some in size 15 on ebay.

I's..but no way was my momma dropping $64 ducks on a pair of sneakers..first pair i bought myself via layaway through P.X. were true blue III's. Threeeeees..the best sneaker ever made.

The first pair of Js I fell in love with were the Bordeaux VIIs and the Hare VIIs. They both came out on the same day when I was in 7th grade. I begged mymom to let me get both. She made me pick one. I ended up getting the Bordeaux at the time and I talked my grandmother into getting me the Hares. The VIIsare my favorites!!!

I was in the 3rd or 4th grade and I was like 8 or 9 yrs old,the playoff VIII started the love for me.The concord XI created the passion,I was like 14 or 15when that happened,That's when I started to hold on to my kix longer and longer before they got dogged,then I started collecting hard body when I was like16 or 17(all sneakers btw,especially jays),now I love all of them,except for the XXs.

Air Jordan 8..sets its self away from the rest of the Jordans..stands out and that's what I like..I like to make people look twice at what I'mwearing..they are my holy grails and I feel in love with them the first day I seen them when I was a young'n...

And I'm ONLY talkin bout the 3 OG color ways..all BUT the black/grey/silver are TRASH!

Back in middle school when i was surrounded by XI's and XII's. that got me started
happy.gif

i have two.
1. first were the playoff xiis. i remember watching jordan running up and down the court and just watching his shoes.
laugh.gif

2. When i saw mj on a dvd i had with th v's my jaw dropped. it was love from then on. my favorite j's of all time.

the jordan's i fell in love with is the retro 3's from 01'
eek.gif
and the all OG 10's.im deeply in love with the 10's i want to own all the OG colors if i ever get my hands on them
grin.gif
...lol.im searching for a DS pair of blk cement 3's

Mine were also the white/black/fire red v's. I loved the number on there with the toggles. I think the next ones I got were the viii's then the x'sthen xi's. But since we talking about love, the XI's black/red were the best ones and my best balling days

I will also have 2 say I feel in love with the black/red 16's and the white/red 17's...2 classics in my eyes

For me the OG II's my cousin bought me a pair for christmas when I was 8. Since then I've owned in total over 300 pairs most beaten as a kid and somesold to get married but I got about 50 pairs now and always will wear jays by years end I wanna be at around 90-100.

Back
Top Bottom