What are some characteristics of DRIVERS in the DMV?

VA - Square as hell...they'll follow rules and regulations to a T. They would rather wait in a line 40 deep to make a right turn, rather than going in theleft lane and cutting over at another point...it goes on and on with VA driver...
smh.gif

MD - Always drive 20 over the speed limit...as a minimum. Turn signals are optional.

DC - ??

What you all got?

drivers in n.va > drivers in richmond...these people have no sense or urgency out here...

MD - Always drive 20 over the speed limit...as a minimum. Turn signals are optional.
Seriously. I fear for my life whenever I drive in MD. I'm getting tailgated doing 85 on 270 or 495 then dude next to me doesn't check hisblind spot and almost hits me and looks at me like it's my fault. It ridiculous out there.

People in VA drive like that cause i'm not tryin to catch a charge for not using my turn signal. they'll pull you over out here for absolutely nothing.Teenager at night time is the worst.

I dont even go to MD because of the way they drive. I can spot a MD driver in VA pretty easily.

Tailgaiting at 90mph when your doing 20 over the speed limit
Pass on whatever side they feel
Change 4 lanes at once
No blinker

thats not "whip game" its called driving like a damned idiot.

DC=Will run you over/smash into your car with no regard. Drive like no one else is around.
MD=Nascar everywhere they're going. 495
eek.gif

VA=Everyone drives like there from a one horse town.

Turn signals are optional
U aint never lie. But people in MD got places to be...no time to be lolly gagging and chuckin duces....push the gas pedal homie!

MD drivers.. drive kinda fast... but I like that

I absolutely hate drivers in VA, slow, if theres a accident on 1 side of beltway other side will be $##$@$ too cuz ppl are slowing down to look

drivers in VA thinks its cool to do the speed limit in the far left lane when other drivers are trying to get there mash on
smh.gif

driving stories (within the past 2 weeks)

ticket for an illegal u -turn
and a dude tried to murk me (literally with a heat) for flipping him off after he cut me off..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

DC=Will run you over/smash into your car with no regard. Drive like no one else is around.

yep pretty much. everytime i leave my office for lunch it's anyone's guess i'll make it back lol

Has anyone seen our traffic laws lately here in VA? Then you'd understand why people drive at a somewhat slower speed than MD drivers. I don't eff withspeeding anymore. When it comes down to it, how much time are you really saving? 10-20 seconds IF you make it through a light? Then what if you're justsome prick who darts in and out of traffic only to end up at the same red light as everyone else? There's nothing I hate more than those who think theirlives are more important than others, especially on the road. Have some regard for others' lives, and slow the eff down. You ain't that important.

N Northern VA we have to drive like that cuz the cops out here will pull you ova in a heart beat

not to jack a thread but is there any way to beat a MD speeding ticket? i was doing 72 in a 55 on a highway i believe.. iunno i was just passing through MD toget to WVA.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

I absolutely hate drivers in VA, slow, if theres a accident on 1 side of beltway other side will be $##$@$ too cuz ppl are slowing down to look

drivers in VA thinks its cool to do the speed limit in the far left lane when other drivers are trying to get there mash on
smh.gif

SO TRUE!!! @@@ so busy trying to look on the other side they going slow. And I know the speed limit is 65, but I got the V8, I'm trying to do morethan 5 over, if you and the car beside you are going the same speed, you need to accelerate or decelerate and GET OUT THE WAY (word to Luda). The left lane isthe PASSING LANE.

757 heads, don't even let me get started on tunnels. I want to kill myself going over the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

not to jack a thread but is there any way to beat a MD speeding ticket? i was doing 72 in a 55 on a highway i believe.. iunno i was just passing through MD to get to WVA.

If you go to a court hearing & cop doesn't show. Other than that, no.
If you go & the cop shows up, they'll be like there is no excuse for it blah blah blah... Trust me.

Originally Posted by termanology27

not to jack a thread but is there any way to beat a MD speeding ticket? i was doing 72 in a 55 on a highway i believe.. iunno i was just passing through MD to get to WVA.

If you go & the cop shows up, they'll be like there is no excuse for it blah blah blah... Trust me.

would it be even worth it then? because i live in newport news, VA and thats a long %%* drive. so $90 ticket plus gas to go up there and back.. versus iguess 3 points on my license and i can take driving classes to get them off... advice? i mean i know insurance would go up but im hoping not that much...

Originally Posted by termanology27

would it be even worth it then? because i live in newport news, VA and thats a long %%* drive. so $90 ticket plus gas to go up there and back.. versus i guess 3 points on my license and i can take driving classes to get them off... advice? i mean i know insurance would go up but im hoping not that much...
Thats your decision homie.
I think just going to court would be cheaper in the long run but you still have a choice to make..

i HATE ABSOLUTELY HATE VA DRIVERS!!!!!!

haha yes im mad!

and i'm from va myself..

im from va but i drive like im from md. lol

Back
Top Bottom