What are some good affordable laptops? vol. macbook stolen smh

yungchamp

Banned
my macbook was stolen and I need a laptop asap...what are some nice laptops that are cheaper than a macbook.....i really don't feel like buying anothermacbook
smh.gif

That sucks. How did it get stolen?

Check Dell. They have some good options and prices.

I've been eyeing this one as a second "beater" type laptop

LINK

it'd be hard to from a MB to a $300 Best Buy/Walmart notebook...

tell me bout it
smh.gif

macbook>____

this is true...but damn i don't wanna cough up 1300+
smh.gif

That sucks. How did it get stolen?

somebody broke into the crib.....it's crazy because i have over 60 pairs of shoes, ps3, tv, clothes, and all and all they took was the macbook
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

somebody broke into the crib.....it's crazy because i have over 60 pairs of shoes, ps3, tv, clothes, and all and all they took was the macbook
smh.gif
thieves are weird like that. my friend had her window smashed when she parked at school but all they took was what was in the change thingy causeshe didnt slide it back in. her macbook was flipped open lying on the back seat. i dont know why they didnt take it and i dont know why she left it in there tobegin with but
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you might as well stack your chips and get another macbook, going back to PC is just gonna piss you off.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

you might as well stack your chips and get another macbook, going back to PC is just gonna piss you off.

laugh.gif
yeah i feel you.....but i need a computer right now...i haven't had a pc since my freshman year in college...anything new with the pcs?

Back
Top Bottom