What Are Some Of Ur Interests That Most People Wouldnt Guess?

I was the kid watching every episode of "Sightings" back in the day LOL. didn'tmatter that it came on late and I made sure windows/doors werelocked and I was sitting with a toy sword or gun haha.

I still believe in Nessie and UFO's. even though the Nessie thing is just so hard to believe anymore with all the research done,I keep the fight alive...

I actually believe to this day I saw something extraterrestial when I was 5 years old.At the time I lived in Nebraskaand well the crop circles thing got to mei guess ha.

Ghost Hunters I absolutely love,Paranormal State I have yet to catch. But a big fan of GH.I tryed monster hunters but man they went off the board quick.Firstit was bigfoot,now they are hunting huge fish,who cares.thats not a monster,show me claws/fangs/scales not huge fish unless you found a living coelocanth

Originally Posted by essential

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

-Star Wars
- Rap
- NT
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That I love The Killers, Coldplay, and Radiohead. I also love fashion, architecture, and interior designing.

Ghost Hunters I absolutely love,Paranormal State I have yet to catch. But a big fan of GH.I tryed monster hunters but man they went off the board quick.First it was bigfoot,now they are hunting huge fish,who cares.thats not a monster,show me claws/fangs/scales not huge fish unless you found a living coelocanth

Man I watch Ghost Hunters faithfully every Wensday. Parnormal State is like Ghost Hunters in training basically. They lean towards exorcisms and blessing thehouse while Ghost Hunters try to debunk and provide facts. I dont know that much about extraterrestrials but I dont think we are the only life forms out therethat exist on a planet. I had some personal experiences with paranormal activity so i always wanted to learn more about it but thats a different topic.

Reading
Chess
People are surprised when they find out I listen to stuff other than rap
snowboarding
soccer

- Collecting Trains (HO, H, G, and O scales)
- Trainspotting
- Trivia (especially sports trivia)
- 1920s-70s African-American Culture (fashion, music, movies, arts, sports, social events)
- Drawing

I too have experienced a bit of paranormal activity.I believe my g/f's house is haunted as does she.some odd things happen in her guest bedroom that anyonewho has been in there when it happened has agreed it was not a fluke or something that could be fully explained via shadow/mind playing tricks.as some pointwith all te research we have tryed to do about her parents home,we reach a brick wall when it comes to a certain name listed as the holder of the deed up untilthe 70's.considering the home was built in the late 1800's,it is not unbelievable to think something has stuck around all this time.we just are notsure what.

she is also able to "read" people and the few times she read me,she was spot on.I do not necessarily think she is psychic,but I do believe she has agift that some people have,a sort of 6th sense similar to animals.

I also find it hard to believe that we could be the only beings in this vast universe of ours. and to some extent I believe some of the abductions that havebeen reported have actually happened,but it is hard to grasp what is true or not with the findings in studies on hypnosis and time lapse therapies.

I too have experienced a bit of paranormal activity.I believe my g/f's house is haunted as does she.some odd things happen in her guest bedroom that anyone who has been in there when it happened has agreed it was not a fluke or something that could be fully explained via shadow/mind playing tricks.as some point with all te research we have tryed to do about her parents home,we reach a brick wall when it comes to a certain name listed as the holder of the deed up until the 70's.considering the home was built in the late 1800's,it is not unbelievable to think something has stuck around all this time.we just are not sure what.

if its built in the late 1800s more the likely something is left behind. that home has seen and experienced alot. Theres no telling what events took place overall those decades. Buildings and homes that are hundred years or older usually have some kind of mystique or an unusual vibe to them.

she is also able to "read" people and the few times she read me,she was spot on.I do not necessarily think she is psychic,but I do believe she has a gift that some people have,a sort of 6th sense similar to animals

I wouldnt doubt it either I believe people can have these sort of abilities. My mother has told me stories of my grandmother having the ability to communicatewith spirits. shes told me eire stories where my grandmother would literally get help from them as in they would actually intervene.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Politics[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Poetry[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fashion[/color]
Navy Seals
pimp.gif

Cooking.... word to Fanatic, Ska, Bobby Flay and the Food Network

Hockey....sort of; I'm new to the sport
glasses.gif

Horror movies

EC Comics

Snowboarding

Art