What Are Some Of Ur Interests That Most People Wouldnt Guess?

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

You know how the old saying goes "never judge a book by its cover" what are some of ur intrest that most people wouldn't guess about u?

mine are

-Taoism

-Playing Chess

-Metaphysics

-The theater

-Ice skating (only did it once fiancee put me on to it but I wouldnt mind trying it again as long as she hold my hand i dont fall)

-Paranormal activity

-Investing

-Tantric

-Star Wars

-Tech (ie networking and computer repair i have degree in computer networking)

-Surrealism Art

-Entrepreneurism

-Classic Jazz( Miles Davis John Coltrane etc)

-Art (mainly color pencils I customize sneakers as well)

quite the renaissance man ay

Every holiday season I hand paint seasonal greeting cards that contain vulgar and inappropriate images. I ususally write something sentimental on theinside, ( as long as it rhymes with a body part or sex act.) Then I send them to my closest friends. (I was trying to think of a way to turn this into abusiness... Any suggestions?)

Keeping track of my life through the I-Ching.

I make my own calendar for the coming year and make sure that I put important dates like birthdays, holidays, and things to remember on it. Then I spend allyear decorating, tagging and illustrating it.

Sustainable Agriculture.

Nobody that I work with has any idea how amazing I am at beer pong.

I collect data on random things and make graphs of their progress over time.

Organizing parties or large groups of people doing things together.

Saving every movie/sporting event ticket stub I've ever had.

U.S. Presidents.

Learning different languages.

Surpassing the expectations of those who do not know me well.

Karaoke.

Writing my life story into a 5,000 page novel.

My friend Wally and I have this game where we think of a topic, like 'dogs.' And we'll spend the next 8 hours trying to work as many dog breeds orvocabulary into normal everyday conversation as possible. example: " Hey my friend Dal is coming by later. He's a great guy and all,... but, well...he's a little shy around new people. Don't worry, Dal may shun you (dalmation) but he's really a great guy."

Finding new and different ways to make rice-a-roni exciting.

Stealing hot sauce from Hooters.

Splitting wood.

Taking time to enjoy both sunrise and sunset.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Ghost Hunters I absolutely love,Paranormal State I have yet to catch. But a big fan of GH.I tryed monster hunters but man they went off the board quick.First it was bigfoot,now they are hunting huge fish,who cares.thats not a monster,show me claws/fangs/scales not huge fish unless you found a living coelocanth

Man I watch Ghost Hunters faithfully every Wensday. Parnormal State is like Ghost Hunters in training basically. They lean towards exorcisms and blessing the house while Ghost Hunters try to debunk and provide facts. I dont know that much about extraterrestrials but I dont think we are the only life forms out there that exist on a planet. I had some personal experiences with paranormal activity so i always wanted to learn more about it but thats a different topic.
ghost hunters
pimp.gif
live stuff
pimp.gif

paranormal state
pimp.gif
awesome show
a haunting
smokin.gif
great stories of some of the most crazy stuff.

i watch all of those monster shows too. traveling the world tryin to find mythical x prehistoric monsters is cool
pimp.gif

People think I'm cocky but when I get into the b-ball court, I'm humble as hell, I take like maybe 3 shots in an entire game.

i might love Rnb music more than rap

i listen to country
pimp.gif

i love offroading

i care about my family...A LOT..and i know most people, even some family members dont know that

Basketball, I don't look like a baller at all. I got on black rim glasses and I got a beer belly, but put me on the court and I'm trouble( word to IceCube). I got a mean ess crossover and my court awareness and hangtime is no joke. I can drive to the hole as I please.

i love ballet
i did it up until middle school and now I wished I hadn't of stopped...oh well.

Let's see:

Chess
Vynals 70's - 80's jazz fusion
Independent movies
Med. marijuana (I enjoy different types by experiencing and observing effects)
Subaru Sti mods

Star Wars

Wrestling

X-Games

Politics

Weather(I forget the technical term for it)

Writing

Hunting

-Movies
-NT
-Politics
-Debating
-Questioning reality and analyzing why things happen the way they do. (don't know what that's called)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom