What are the Adidas shoes that have "adidas" written on the side?

I've only seen people wear these maybe 3-4 times in the last decade or so so they must be fairly rare and likely released around a decade ago. I was never able to find the model name and never saw them online.

I think I normally see them in black and white and they have "adidas" (all lower case, strange font) written in large all across the side of the shoe. They also have a "teeth like" design under the "adidas".

Does anyone know what model this is? I'd like to get a pair but not knowing the model name has made it impossible to find them.

This i just brought these off goat just now..
9A0B74B9-002C-42CF-9ED9-A668046127CF.png

Adidas vigor?

I know I'm late, but yes! Thank you those are the ones I was looking for. It has literally been years I've been wanting to know the name of this model from seeing a few people wearing them just so I can search them online and buy them, which I now did. I think I had asked in the past and you're the first to know what model I was talking about, thanks because I wouldn't have these if it wasn't for you.

rchhmytm7orl9qs3vv5i.jpg

I know I'm late, but yes! Thank you those are the ones I was looking for. It has literally been years I've been wanting to know the name of this model from seeing a few people wearing them just so I can search them online and buy them, which I now did. I think I had asked in the past and you're the first to know what model I was talking about, thanks because I wouldn't have these if it wasn't for you.

rchhmytm7orl9qs3vv5i.jpg

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom