what are the best club spots to go during the week?

I'm going to be in the MD DC area all week. Looking for places that are popping during the week .

i know Stadium usually gets crowded on wednesdays...

thats the only time i've been out during the week.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i know Stadium usually gets crowded on wednesdays...

thats the only time i've been out during the week.

You trying to hit Stadium and party with a Philly NTer? I'm trying to check that out.

Wednesdays = Stadium for the Strip Club/ Happy Hour

Thursdays = Adam's Morgan

Friday = U Street corridor, specifically Pure Lounge between 6 an 9 for the $1 Drink Happy Hour, and if you like mixed crowds who genuinely know how to enjoy themselves, McFadden's after that is a good move.

I heard that park is the place to go on thurs. I'm going to be heading back to Philly on Friday. Im probably going to park on thurs. Feel free to join me.

Monday eden, Tuesday recess bar 7 opera, wed joesphines or mia even stadium, thursday shadowroom , bar 7 or eden, Friday bar 7, recess, stadium.

Saturdays at the Stadium are the best cuz it's the most popping night and an awesome NT member is the DJ.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I heard that park is the place to go on thurs. I'm going to be heading back to Philly on Friday. Im probably going to park on thurs. Feel free to join me.

If you like going to a place where the ladies are more about posturing than they are genuinely enjoying themselves, then yeah The Park is really good on Thursdays.

i've heard mixed reviews about the chicks @ park.

is it a case of girls wantin attention but dont wanna be approached?

i'm going to the park tonight. If you see a dude in a black shirt killing the dance floor, thats me.

Back
Top Bottom