What are the best outdoor product stores in the area?

Quick question folks ...

If you needed snowboarding equipment, hiking gear, or any gear related to camping where would you get that kind of stuff in the area?

DC, MD, or VA ...

Thanks!

For the hiking stuff and most outdoor gear you are set with REI, EMS, and Hudson Trail. You can also get snowboarding stuff at most of those. If you arelooking specifically for snowboard gear I would hit Pure boardshop in Annapolis or even Princeton Sports in Columbia. Anything in particular you are lookingfor?

I appreciate the info man! I'm just looking for my folks so when they want to need that type of gear they can get it.

Glad to help. For snowboard specific stuff I would really recommend Pure. I am big on customer service, and the owner there is awesome. I stopped in for thefirst time last week and ended up spending about 45 minutes in there just shooting the **** with him. I didn't look through their inventory in total, butthey had everything I would need. You can check their website for a product list and inventory stuff.

REI is a good bet, and Bass Pro Shop out in Arundal Mills is good as well, dont know what kind of outdoors type stuff your looking to do, but both places arelegit and only carry top of the line stuff.

I like REI for stuff like that, they have really good selection and so does Hudson Trail.

Back
Top Bottom