WHAT ARE THE TOP 20 BIGGEST CURRENT TEAM RIVALRIES??

NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF

Try not to be biased.....I am talking about current rivalries(not huge rivalries from the past like Celtics/Lakers that don't really exist now)

1. Yankees/Red Sox
2. UNC/Duke(B)
3. Ohio St/UMich(F)
4. Auburn/Bama(F)
5. Oklahoma/Texas(F)
6. Notre Dame/USC(F)
7. Colts/Patriots
8. Florida/Georgia(F)
9. Canadiens/Maple Leafs
10. Army/Navy(F)
11. Giants/Dodgers
12. Miami/Florida St(F)
13. ********/Cowboys
14. Bears/Packers
15. Louisville/Kentucky(B)
16. UCLA/USC(F)
17. Florida/Florida St.(F)
18. Yankees/Mets
19. Giants/Cowboys
20. Cal/Stanford(F)

I feel like I could be forgetting some big ones, but I'm sticking with my list.....

I am not even the biggest College FB dude but NBA Rivalries are dead, NHL is not real big these days, MLB still has it's share of solid rivalries(the factthat teams play each other so much takes away the excitement) and a lot of the big NFL rivalries from the past are not big right now...

There's just too many big CFB rivalries that have to be included....

no way colts/patriots and canadiens/maples leafs should be above army/navy. that is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, rivalries of all time.

you also forgot texas/texas a&m.

a.c. milan/inter milan
a.s. roma/s.s. lazio
juventus/inter milan
real madrid/barcelona
boca juniors/river plate
celtic/rangers
manchester united/liverpool
fenerbahce/galatasaray

argentina/brazil
argentina/england
germany/netherlands

HOW IS FLORIDA/GEORGIA AHEAD OF FSU/MIAMI OR FLORIDA/FSU????
HONESTLY 2007 IS THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS I ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO WATCH THIS GAME IT HAS BECOME SO ONE SIDED, AND SMH WE JUST HAPPENED TO LOSE, I KNOW OUR SERIESWITH FSU HAS BECOME ONE SIDED AS WELL BUT IT'S STILL > THE UGA GAME EVERY YEAR

no way colts/patriots and canadiens/maples leafs should be above army/navy. that is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, rivalries of all time.
The mere fact that you don't have Celtics v. Lakers on that list makes it a joke.

WHAT ARE THE TOP 20 BIGGEST CURRENT TEAM RIVALRIES??
right now, Suns/Lakers, Spurs/Mavs, Pistons/Cavs, etc are all bigger than Lakers/Cavs, by a good margin.

Spurs/Suns maybe
Kansas/Missouri (CB)
Rangers/Islanders
Rangers/Devils
Devils/Flyers
Avs/Red Wings

I think there's a few I may be forgetting.

Army/Navy must be top 5. Giants/Cowboys MUST be over Mets/Yankees. In fact, Mets/Yankees shouldn't even be in the top 20. It's obvious why they'repitted against each other, but they don't see each other much.

no way the colts vs pats is up that high... thats only come about in the last few years

packers vs vikings has been goin on for 30+ years

and IMO Packers vs Bears>>> any other in the NFL

Dodgers/Giants -
Dodgers/Padres
Angels/A's
Army/Navy
Auburn/Alabama
Oregon/Oregon St

It is hard to pick an unbiased Top 20, since the rivalries on the West Coast get no pub.

if we're talking RIGHT NOW, a lot of those rivalries up there havent been that big lately

but OSU-Mich is still #1 sports rivalry

the only real nba rivalry I can think of right now is Mavs/Spurs. maybe Spurs/Suns.

NBA rivalries are weak right now

Back
Top Bottom