What are these Jays Hove is rockin...vol..please not the team joints

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

air-jordan-retro-3-pure-main-page-reminder.jpg

I love how people hated on these and now that Jay is rockin them they jockin them. Those of us older than 22 thought these was hot cuz we can't be rockin no purple green orange jordans like teeny jordan heads. A new type of white air force 1s...good thing most of us older cats bought 3 pairs.

I'm 36 and I didn't buy 3 pairs of these, I didn't even buy ONE pair of these!!!! I had the III's when they released in 88 so there is NOWAY IN HELL, I could EVER buy a Jordan III with PATENT LEATHER ON IT!!!! I will admit I like the idea of the Black Cat III's but the patent leather ruinedthem for me!!! The ONLY III's I bought were the Fire Reds because it's an OG color and what those shoes SHOULD look like!!!!

What the hell does age have to do with people rockin purple or any other color on their shoes??? 2 of my favorite shoes have purple on them, the Grapes andPurple Pidgeon SB's. Age has nothing to do with nothing, it's all PERSONAL TASTE!!! You might love all white shoes but to me all white shoes areboring as hell, you won't find any in my closet!!!

With that said... To the original poster and the guy that says they don't look like Pure III's...
1. Look at the soles...
2. Look at the air bubble...
3. Look at the lace loops...
4. Look at the tongue...
5. Do you STILL think they aren't Pure III's???

Back
Top Bottom