What are things that are cool that won't be in 5 years

I wish the sneaker bubble would pop. Might think about buying something again.

We had it good just a few years ago from about 2016 - 2019. Discount city on almost everything, or at the very least retail. Maybe some new trendy shoe/brand will take the attention off Nike and Jordan Brand soon.

How about selfie sticks? Are those still even a thing right now? Doubt they will be in a few years.

Damn, guys getting perms is popular in your areas too? I thought it was a Toronto area trend.

How about selfie sticks? Are those still even a thing right now? Doubt they will be in a few years.

Mine serves as a tripod also, For taking pics/videos. Helps stabilize without the shaking.
So I'll be using it still.

Ohhhh you meant like cable. Yeah, I’d agree.
Actually see this going back the other direction as streaming is costing more than cable now. Cable packages are seeming like a better deal, especially with the free streaming app add ons like their own service, HBO Max and Peacock etc.

damn i still wear joggers/sweats to the gym lol

A7intlOctLaunchesProductPhotos1_148of235_1512x1512.jpg

Actually see this going back the other direction as streaming is costing more than cable now. Cable packages are seeming like a better deal, especially with the free streaming app add ons like their own service, HBO Max and Peacock etc.
I use cable and don’t see myself ever going to streaming. Personally, it’s too much hassle and coordinating with different accounts and services for me. I have Xfinity with Showtime and HBO in the crib but it’s convenient because it has an “Apps” feature on all my boxes where I can access NFLX, AMZN Prime, HBO Max, Peacock, etc. Then on my iPads and iPhone I can download apps for each of them and use it when I travel.

Definitely the path of least resistance to watching television and streaming.

Y'all blowing my mind.

Naming things that were in style or a hobby 20 and 30 years ago and predicting it won't be in 5 years.
Is collecting Pokémon cards still a thing?

I’ll add Top Shot or whatever to this list.

Y'all blowing my mind.

Naming things that were in style or a hobby 20 and 30 years ago and predicting it won't be in 5 years.

The new generation doesn't have the same nostalgia for sports and Pokemon that previous generations do. After millennials, I expect a huge drop off in sports cards, pokemon, comics, etc.

physical gaming much like movie dvds and music cds. it wont go away completely but more and more people will prefer to download a game rather than going to gamestop/target etc to get a copy of a game.

Back
Top Bottom