What Are You Drinking vol. New Years Is Upon Us!

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Camel, my friend... you're full of #$@#, you'll give in to some crisp Moet & Chandon.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 maybe. i have 2 bottles of dom on deck maybe ill have a glass or 2. it is my fav drink in the world easily. but man i am so focused on the gym i dont even want to drink. by the summer i need 
laugh.gif
That's more like it. I feel you, that stuff is gold. You can't go wrong with it.

But yeah, I hear ya on the gym part. 2011, the start of even better things.

Not sure if you finished your sentence.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Camel, my friend... you're full of #$@#, you'll give in to some crisp Moet & Chandon.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 maybe. i have 2 bottles of dom on deck maybe ill have a glass or 2. it is my fav drink in the world easily. but man i am so focused on the gym i dont even want to drink. by the summer i need 
laugh.gif
That's more like it. I feel you, that stuff is gold. You can't go wrong with it.

laugh.gif

Corona Light and some Korbel "champagne" for midnight 
grin.gif

#Partying_with_the_future_in-laws

Corona Light and some Korbel "champagne" for midnight 
grin.gif

#Partying_with_the_future_in-laws

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haha wow yeah i was pretty high when i wrote that, sorry. 2011 is time for big things. and dom is the nectar of the gods 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haha wow yeah i was pretty high when i wrote that, sorry. 2011 is time for big things. and dom is the nectar of the gods 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom