What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by dunks87

I love when it snows in VA (beach) the whole city shuts down for DAYS for only a few inches of snow. They've probably already got a ridiculous unnecessary amount of salt on the ground and people will still end up wrecking their cars right and left.

Pics of us sipping wine by the fireplace or I call ducktales on you loving snow.

grin.gif

I'll be off of work tomorrow. My first Friday off in months and I made the schedule two weeks ago. My store might get audited tho than I would have to haul off for work and work for free...hope that doesn't happen

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by dunks87

I love when it snows in VA (beach) the whole city shuts down for DAYS for only a few inches of snow. They've probably already got a ridiculous unnecessary amount of salt on the ground and people will still end up wrecking their cars right and left.

Pics of us sipping wine by the fireplace or I call ducktales on you loving snow.

grin.gif

i HATE snow. UNLESS i'm in VA. it snows in Indiana on a somewhat regular basis so most of the time it's business as usual. but in VA everything closes down. *fistpump

I work in DC live in northern md (Bel Air if anyone really knows where that is) People are treating it like its the apocolypse.

I am leaving work early hopefully by 10. Going home opening the bottle of Jack Daniels and playing COD untill i fall asleep. I will wake up in the morning and repeat until the roads are clear

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

* ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 18 TO 24 INCHES.

Got this right off weather dot com. That's for DC, I dunno about NY though.

Sick of this snow.

uhh.. iono what you heard... but i heard 36 inches of snow for the DMV

either way, we are $*$!*+.

its ps3 + NT for me all weekend

We're suppose to get at least 2 feet they said and im in northern VA...
smh.gif
gonna be a long boring weekend... plus my car is rear wheel drive so #fail

Im so sick of this damn snow, I had some big plans tonight, probably won't work out anymore cause its suppose to start heavily snowing around 3pm.

Over here at the Jersey Shore, we're supposed to get up to like 2 feet
indifferent.gif

Ima just head to the beer store tonight, stock up, and deal with being snowed in
frown.gif

It's no big deal. I'm gonna shack up with a nice lady. Some of you NTers haven't done that.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Two feet? I doubt it. Maybe upstate or something but certainly not in NYC. However, if it does,
rock salt would melt a lot of it away. It's been snowing randomly over the past couple of weeks
and by the next day, its gone and everything is dry. In any chance, we do have North Faces
and Timbs we wear. We ain't #offthat just cuz Mr. Knowles said so.

The storm is hitting the South of NY. Upsate isnt getting any snow at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know what kind of people ya'll have running VA,but I wish they ran D.C.!
If it ain't Blizzard status,you WILL be getting your *** up to go to work or school!
In VA?..........sheeeeeid.........
a damn gust of wind and it's a wrap!

- Philly

- 12" - 18"  
pimp.gif

- I guess that means I'm going snowboarding tomorrow...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

- We already maneuvered through 23" of snow a few weeks back
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
  ...........almost anything less is a dusting
grin.gif

I'm excited to be stuck at home all weekend. Just chill and not do anything.

Maybe play in the snow
tongue.gif

If this snow does hit the NY area, I need it to come south and late. Driving up to visit my boys at UAlbany/Siena...Dont feel like dealing with snow.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Maybe play in the snow
tongue.gif

SFNS.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Maybe play in the snow
tongue.gif

SFNS.

laugh.gif
 I see what you did there

your right in a sense, but theres always alternatives
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom