What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

is it just me...or did the snow stop?

still sn0wing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

is it just me...or did the snow stop?

Still coming down by me, but it's not sticking yet
eyes.gif
  Usually bothered by it, but I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow to see it out there.

I just got this email:

At present, the University will be open tomorrow, Wednesday, February 10, on its regular schedule

Affiliated institutions, including Teachers College and the Jewish Theological Seminary, have announced that they will be closed on Wednesday. As of now, Columbia University and Barnard College are planning to open tomorrow as normal.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
FML, I have class 10:35-7:25 Wednesdays
mad.gif

I didn't see Lehman on that list. I NEED class to be canceled tomorrow so I can buy my textbook and catch up on less work than expected. Also, isn't school closed on Monday?

I'm probably not going to class either way. Rather take the opportunity to shovel some snow in the morning, make some $$, and
pimp.gif
the entire day.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Baruch better be on that list by tomorrow.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Are you in NABA? [/color]
nerd.gif
Nope, not only am I white, but I'm a history major.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Idk why I assumed you were into accounting or finance (btw, not every member is black [/color]
tongue.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Baruch better be on that list by tomorrow.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Are you in NABA? [/color]
nerd.gif
Nope, not only am I white, but I'm a history major.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Idk why I assumed you were into accounting or finance (btw, not every member is black [/color]
tongue.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Its kind of a reflex that comes with going there I guess. I even get confused when I come in contact with other Weissman kids like "I thought it was just me who followed  their dreams and not their greed!"
laugh.gif

so i go and check my schools website and........

Winter storm advisory! Brooklyn College will be open on Wednesday andall classes will be in session. If there is any change, we will advisethe college community via e-mail, the college website and the Portal.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i better wake up to an email in the morning.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

so i go and check my schools website and........

Winter storm advisory! Brooklyn College will be open on Wednesday andall classes will be in session. If there is any change, we will advisethe college community via e-mail, the college website and the Portal.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i better wake up to an email in the morning.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im suppost to go on a road trip to florida from NY friday
smh.gif
Hopefully my family cancels it

Firstly, I'm pretty sure every school in Manhattan will be open. You know Manhattan streets are the first to be plowed.

Secondly, uhh the snow stopped in Queens. The hell is goin' on?

Back
Top Bottom