What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

I hate snow to the death, I just hope it rains or something next week so it will clear everything out

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif
Just started in Rockville....
You live in Rockville B? I'm only 20 minutes away
nerd.gif
IM IN ROCKVILLE

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just started , these bammas are rushing to leave .. excuse to leave early. ill be here until 5.
laugh.gif
I work in Rockville, live in Silver Spring. They told us we could leave at 12.....bammas left at 10:30....My manager left my supervisor in charge. Then called me an hour later and asked for her "She left"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by 757bred

I live in MD and this snow is really pissing me off. Last weekend I went down to Richmond for a wedding and got snowed in and couldn't make it. This Saturday a bus of fam/friends was coming up from Nofolk and we had 5 sky boxes reserved for us at the Wizards/Hawks game.  That's cancelled now too. 
Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif
looks like the snow storm did you a favor there

TEAM TORONTO RAPTORS

theindustry

Snow doesnt really faze anybody in NYC.

It's suppose to start about 11pm tonight, I'll be at Sounds Like Brooklyn Fest.

Then Staurday morn/afternoon snowboard in Central Park
pimp.gif

My sisters are driving up to NC for regional conference this weekend too.
roll.gif
glad i skipped out on this one.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

pimp.gif

this is possible? where in the park can u do that?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

pimp.gif

this is possible? where in the park can u do that?
Yup, snowboarding/skiing is not illegal in any public park in NY.  Theres this sick drop in that starts on this hill then over some stairs and down 20 feet that I'll definately be hitting up
pimp.gif

Just copped a mac pro yesterday so ima stay in and mess around wit it and hopefully go to liberty mountain for a snowboardin session on sat if it ain't too bad

yeah i think its more of a dc/md/va/nc storm. heard more upstate arent getting touched.

WHY are we getting Midwest weather in the East Coast though, specially the DMV region. I mean this rarely if ever happens, we use to get 6 inches at most.

im in Woodbridge VA.....and im tired of this snow in the DMV!!!! i couldnt even enjoy my mini vacation back to Landover last week! and now im gone be snowed in again this weekend?!?
tired.gif
...........atleast i got a call from my boss today tellin me not to come in, plus i have weekends off
happy.gif

*scrolls through phone to figure out who i wanna get snowed in with*

*heads out to the liquor store to grab a bottle or two before it gets too nasty out there*

*hits up the tweed man down the street for a 1/2*

ill be straight........

coming down in silver spring, talking bout total accumulation more than 2 feet, damn.

and i'm dry pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by 757bred

I live in MD and this snow is really pissing me off. Last weekend I went down to Richmond for a wedding and got snowed in and couldn't make it. This Saturday a bus of fam/friends was coming up from Nofolk and we had 5 sky boxes reserved for us at the Wizards/Hawks game.  That's cancelled now too. 
Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif
looks like the snow storm did you a favor there
TEAM TORONTO RAPTORS

theindustry
Your point? We're a playoff team with a bright future while your clown/franchise player is out thinking he's a cowboy. Shake your head all you want and enjoy those piling Ls.

Your point? We're a playoff team with a bright future while your clown/franchise player is out thinking he's a cowboy. Shake your head all you want and enjoy those piling Ls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

north jerz and the city aren't even going to get that much

Word? Whats the word you're getting?

Im supposed to be coming down to Manhattan from Upstate NY tomorrow and im wondering if its gonna be impossible for me to drive all the way into the city or if i need to take the train....

Back
Top Bottom