What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Your point? We're a playoff team with a bright future [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]while your clown/franchise player is out thinking he's a cowboy[/color]. Shake your head all you want and enjoy those piling Ls.

laugh.gif

gilbert-arenas-gun.jpg

*dead*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Your point? We're a playoff team with a bright future [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]while your clown/franchise player is out thinking he's a cowboy[/color]. Shake your head all you want and enjoy those piling Ls.

laugh.gif

gilbert-arenas-gun.jpg

*dead*

laugh.gif

lmao

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

north jerz and the city aren't even going to get that much

Word? Whats the word you're getting?

Im supposed to be coming down to Manhattan from Upstate NY tomorrow and im wondering if its gonna be impossible for me to drive all the way into the city or if i need to take the train....

for some reason I can't embed the vid
http://www.nj.com/news/in...or_snow_storm_on_su.html

see the vid halfway down the page

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

north jerz and the city aren't even going to get that much

Word? Whats the word you're getting?

Im supposed to be coming down to Manhattan from Upstate NY tomorrow and im wondering if its gonna be impossible for me to drive all the way into the city or if i need to take the train....

for some reason I can't embed the vid
http://www.nj.com/news/in...or_snow_storm_on_su.html

see the vid halfway down the page
Hmm... Gonna have to make decisions... Ive never had to drive in bad weather in NYC so the train might have to do the job.

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by 757bred

I live in MD and this snow is really pissing me off. Last weekend I went down to Richmond for a wedding and got snowed in and couldn't make it. This Saturday a bus of fam/friends was coming up from Nofolk and we had 5 sky boxes reserved for us at the Wizards/Hawks game.  That's cancelled now too. 
Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif
looks like the snow storm did you a favor there
TEAM TORONTO RAPTORS

theindustry
Your point? We're a playoff team with a bright future while your clown/franchise player is out thinking he's a cowboy. Shake your head all you want and enjoy those piling Ls.
28sps2o.jpg

smh.gif

Worst semester to be back living at home.. could of been on campus gettin it in.

But.. gonna use this storm to catch up on school work, COD, and customize my mac.

JordanPP30 wrote:

But.. gonna use this storm to catch up on school work, COD, and customize my mac.

i'll be doing all that this weekend except on campus lol 

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

smh.gif

Worst semester to be back living at home.. could of been on campus gettin it in.

Same here
mad.gif

If it starts late enough in NY, my plans aren't all that shot. Anyone know expected start time?

if it snows alot probably sleep in wiht the exe.. gonna try and re-kindle that flame.. sucks cause i just got a car wash yesterday i go in the house and the news talks about 2ft of snow..
smh.gif

*$#@ forgot NASCAR's Bud Shootout is tonight. Gonna watch this and hope the power stays on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom