What are you living for?

Originally Posted by Jet Life Tony

Live and die for the {|}.
stop trolling. 
your new years resolution was to lose your virginity.

if you troll one more time I'm reporting you to meth.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Jet Life Tony

Live and die for the {|}.
stop trolling. 
your new years resolution was to lose your virginity.

if you troll one more time I'm reporting you to meth.
damn
roll.gif

i've lived in fear my whole life of just messing up and when i messed up bad i realized i wasn't living at all

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Why are you living the life you're living? Why do you wake up everyday and do whatever you do?
I'm living because I want to glorify God in all I do and be a light to the people around me. It's hard, and I admit I don't live up to this day by day, but in the end I'm living because for His glory.

What about you? 
I am trying to get closer to God as well. I am slowly but surely doing away with some of the things that bring the wrong temptations out.

My motivation for getting up and going to work and grinding for more is my daughters. I want them to be free to enjoy life and not concerned with financial constraints.

Not even gunna lie, I look forward to eating more than anything recently.

I live to eat.

To be in control of the world around me. I want to be able to have the power to change the people around me, whether it's as a donor, inspiration, friend, leader, whatever. That would be the ultimate goal.

I guess I want to stand out. Be somebody. Kinda lame, I guess, but whatever. I want to be that dude where decades later people go "he was so wealthy but he gave so much away" or "he gave back to people who didn't even look at him" or "he made a positive change in my life today".

I don't really know. Kind of personal, but hey, it's late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

I live for finding peace and happiness inside myself and throughout the rest of the world. I strive to make a difference in the consciousness of the world. I think tomorrow has a bright future, and even today is quite beautiful.

Truthfully myself. I do for me but try to do for others when I can but my situation does not allow it right now.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Why are you living the life you're living? Why do you wake up everyday and do whatever you do?
I'm living because I want to glorify God in all I do and be a light to the people around me. It's hard, and I admit I don't live up to this day by day, but in the end I'm living because for His glory.

What about you? 

AMEN!

Back
Top Bottom