What are you living for?

Why are you living the life you're living? Why do you wake up everyday and do whatever you do?
I'm living because I want to glorify God in all I do and be a light to the people around me. It's hard, and I admit I don't live up to this day by day, but in the end I'm living because for His glory.

What about you? 

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Why are you living the life you're living? Why do you wake up everyday and do whatever you do?
I'm living because I want to glorify God in all I do and be a light to the people around me. It's hard, and I admit I don't live up to this day by day, but in the end I'm living because for His glory.

What about you? 
that about sums it up for me. I live for god, friends, and family.thats about it. I dont care for material possessions or trying to make all the money in the world. Simple dude living a simple life.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

What about you? 
that about sums it up for me. I live for god, friends, and family.thats about it. I dont care for material possessions or trying to make all the money in the world. Simple dude living a simple life.
I'm with you guys...it's hard to be a good example with all the temptations, but I'm trying! 

If ye ain't wid it, you must be part of the hype
pimp.gif

I've only been here a month and I know whats coming.

Silly Putty

I know I am gonna send this thread in another direction but once I realized that religion was nonsense I became a happier person and began living a better life. After spending many nights watching The National Geographic Channel and The Science Channel I began to appreciate nature and realize how meaningless material possesions are.  Go watch some hour-long shows on the solar system and deep space and there is no way you can truly believe god had anything to do with this world. I am living a positive, healthy life and god has nothing to do with it.
pimp.gif

Why do I feel like you saw silly putty's comment in the diamond thread and decided to make this thread?

Hope you ready for it, homie doesn't not play when it comes to the religious debates...

What about you? 

What about you? 

Agreed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live to someday see a picture of shoefreakbaby.

no, in all seriousness I live in hopes of someday living the good life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I live to someday see a picture of shoefreakbaby.

no, in all seriousness I live in hopes of someday living the good life.
pimp.gif

Curse that kanye thread
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

livin for myself and the ppl around me.

i'm living to accomplish what i want to accomplish.

God and Swedish House Mafia told me to save the world so that will be my life's work

Back
Top Bottom