What are your guilty pleasures? Vol. 1???... Just admit it...

i love to watch the massage tutorials on youtube

the feeling after u take that BIIIIIIIIIG dump..and u just sit there u can fall asleep

bumpin gucci on my phone like its theme music...even when im in the mall

driving naked

i actually watch the hills and i sometimes listen to old school madonna and even denise williams... i usually listen to hiphop/r&B so ya thats why its kindof embarrasing lol...theres prally a lot more but i cant think of em now...

I don't really eat any fast food, junk food or sweets, but about once a month I'll eat a whole bag of cool ranch Dorito's in one sitting.

Degrassi
Listening to Hank Williams Jr. aka Bocephus
Dipping -only a few people know I do it
Sometimes I like to go to the Botanical gardens by myself
Vin Diesel movies-they are so terrible
laugh.gif

thats all I can think of right now and probably all I am gonna say because I've already said to much
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Un-DSing kicks
Watchin' people fall (word to that video posted yesterday)
........I can't think of more. It's too early. i feels brain dead.

son that video yesterday had me dying too, i had to show my girls she was rolling

I like to hear Bob Ross talk. (No Romo) It's just relaxing
Perscription Pills
Getting wasted
Washing my hands multiple times
Super Hot Showers
Letting girls lick my Nipples

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I hear you. Smoking was easy to quit, but this is taking me a bit longer to kick...
smh.gif

I started in military school because you couldn't always sneak off and smoke. Once you try it you realize how good it tastes.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I hear you. Smoking was easy to quit, but this is taking me a bit longer to kick...
smh.gif

I started in military school because you couldn't always sneak off and smoke. Once you try it you realize how good it tastes.

Exactly. It barely does anything for me anymore, but the habit of putting one in the same time everday is so hard to stop.

Mickey D's double cheese burgers and sweet tea
smokin.gif
Wine Black & Milds(Tried them and have never gone back to theoriginals)
Listening to instrumentals(I literaly have thousnads)
Singing in the car really loud to oldies

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Eatin' the 3.79 bag of chips in one go....Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips to cure the munchies.
Gettin' a text from a girl when I don't expect it....except when I'm around my girlfriend.
Puttin' on brand new socks.
Washin' my hands.

same same. for me, it's taking a nap. hard as hell to though and barely any time for that +*%#.

-Strictly watching pr0n where the females keeps her heels on...
-the 60+ page of Post Pics of Your Room in the Lounge Archive...
-I finally downloaded M.I.A.'s Paper Planes (not that I'm late, I just refused to listen to that abomination), and it's catchy as hell
smh.gif

-Cherokee D'+%%. Can't get enough of that broad. Or Jazmine Cashmere I'd wife either one
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom