What are your hobbies NT?

jbpkickz

Banned
id say drawing, cooking,
pimp.gif
, restoring shoes, finding new music to listen to, hiking, basketball jus to name a few.what yall doin?

Writing, Sports, Random Trips, Making/Listening To Music, Learning To Play The Piano, And Gaming.
I Also Pick Up New Hobbies As A Hobby
laugh.gif

A lot of my hobbies I wouldn't call hobbies yet because I haven't had a lot of experience with them yet.. 
ohwell.gif

I work and blaze A LOT. Trying to get out of debt fast because hobbies are expensive..

But a few things I enjoy:

-taking pics with my decent dslr
-driving 240's
-downloading music
-used to paintball, want to get back into it
-copped a skateboard again to kick off summer
-want to get into guns, I have a ruger explorer bb gun that is fun to use for top shot type stuff

too many too list
im sure u get the jist
weak rhymes are what i do
chillin on the corner with my crew

360, trollin, singing songs I shouldn't way louder than is tolerable by others, inhaling high quality combusted plant material.

how do you guys get good in street fighter 4, i swear im bunz i cant do any super or ultra combos
frown.gif
fight night champion tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

how do you guys get good in street fighter 4, i swear im bunz i cant do any super or ultra combos
frown.gif
fight night champion tho
pimp.gif
In games like that I just end up doing the same moves over and over again lol reason why I just stick to CoD, FIFA, and 2k

anyways I pretty much play soccer, volleyball, run, listen to music, mess around with computers, and get on the xbox every now and then

Originally Posted by ragerx10

frown.gif
fight night champion tho
pimp.gif
In games like that I just end up doing the same moves over and over again lol reason why I just stick to CoD, FIFA, and 2k

anyways I pretty much play soccer, volleyball, run, listen to music, mess around with computers, and get on the xbox every now and then
exactly lol im gettin too old to memorize combos i just flail on all the buttons, all i play now is cod n 2k 

Originally Posted by ragerx10

frown.gif
fight night champion tho
pimp.gif

eek.gif
didn't see it like that
laugh.gif

been trying to get to 3500 PP for the longest

I have an arcade stick so I usually try to learn every character.

Listening to music
Basketball

Skiing

Watching movies

Buying DVDs

Eating 

Taking random pictures

Having sex
Spoiler [+]
I meant fapping

Back
Top Bottom